Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) 12:23 - May 9 with 2571 viewsunstableblue

Poll: With Freddie leaving, who is the striker in the McKenna song “xxx in attack”?

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 12:24 - May 9 with 2564 viewsMillsTash

He is gash
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 12:25 - May 9 with 2539 viewsbilllm

No it's believable he's a town player, player being a loose term,
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:11 - May 9 with 2403 viewsHerbivore

Genuinely one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Town shirt. I don't understand how he's making a living playing football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:13 - May 9 with 2383 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:11 - May 9 by Herbivore

Genuinely one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Town shirt. I don't understand how he's making a living playing football.

Not only making a living playing football but has done so at two very big clubs. Baffling.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:13 - May 9 with 2381 viewschrismakin

He also shows why Edwards has been starting
Kenlock hasnt got anywhere near the space Edwards created for him. Bennetts also doesnt make the run Edward's makes.

Not saying I'm an Edwards fan overall but the differences are clear

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:22 - May 9 with 2304 viewsvanmunt

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 12:24 - May 9 by MillsTash

He is gash

£18,000 a week allegedly..
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:22 - May 9 with 2285 viewsSpruceMoose

Yet somehow Norwood managed to make himself look even worse with that finish.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:23 - May 9 with 2275 viewsKeaneish

I think that opinion is unanimous on TWTD.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Login to get fewer ads

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:24 - May 9 with 2257 viewsGlasgowBlue

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:22 - May 9 by SpruceMoose

Yet somehow Norwood managed to make himself look even worse with that finish.

The first decent pass Bennetts has made in months and Norwood fluffed his lines.

Iron Lion Zion

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:32 - May 9 with 2199 viewsdominiciawful

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:13 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

Not only making a living playing football but has done so at two very big clubs. Baffling.

And Spurs

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:37 - May 9 with 2155 viewsGlasgowBlue

The sub is subbed. Embarrassing.

Iron Lion Zion

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:37 - May 9 with 2156 viewswkj

The sub who was subbed. Can't say he doesn't deserve that indignity either.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:38 - May 9 with 2149 viewsSpruceMoose

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:37 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

The sub is subbed. Embarrassing.

He should be embarrassed. Woeful. The likes of Dobra must look at him, and look at where he plays and how much he earns and be thinking "wtf?".

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:40 - May 9 with 2112 viewsSimonds92

Josh Harrop is absolutely head and shoulders above him as the worst player we've had this season. Bennetts may be the most infuriating though because between the halfway line and the edge of the box he looks pretty decent. His decision making is absolutely terrible though.
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:41 - May 9 with 2090 viewsKeno

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:32 - May 9 by dominiciawful

And Spurs

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:42 - May 9 with 2075 viewsSarge

Has there ever been a season where we’ve had so many loan flops? I would consider maybe taking Parrott back again for next season but the rest have been amongst the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us.
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:44 - May 9 with 2047 viewsHerbivore

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:40 - May 9 by Simonds92

Josh Harrop is absolutely head and shoulders above him as the worst player we've had this season. Bennetts may be the most infuriating though because between the halfway line and the edge of the box he looks pretty decent. His decision making is absolutely terrible though.

Harrop is also a horrific footballer. Bennetts probably stands out more because he's inexplicably played a lot of football for us this season whereas Harrop's awfulness has been on display less often.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:58 - May 9 with 1914 viewstractor_lady

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:24 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

The first decent pass Bennetts has made in months and Norwood fluffed his lines.

Think Norwood was in shock it reached him
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 14:02 - May 9 with 1871 viewsMatt_Netherlands

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:24 - May 9 by GlasgowBlue

In fairness to Norwood the cross was at knee height about hit about four times harder than it needed to be!

(Still should’ve buried it though)
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 14:27 - May 9 with 1780 viewsLeaky

Especially at 18k a week
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 14:31 - May 9 with 1757 viewsblueislander

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 13:42 - May 9 by Sarge

Has there ever been a season where we’ve had so many loan flops? I would consider maybe taking Parrott back again for next season but the rest have been amongst the worst players I’ve ever seen play for us.

McGuiness ?
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 14:45 - May 9 with 1689 viewsblueislander

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 14:02 - May 9 by Matt_Netherlands

In fairness to Norwood the cross was at knee height about hit about four times harder than it needed to be!

(Still should’ve buried it though)

There were two unique moments. Firstly Dobra actually laying on a goal, and secondly Bennets’ laying on a gilt edged chance. I can’t recall that happening before.
Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 15:36 - May 9 with 1529 views3_5_2

I struggle to think of a player we have had that has as little end product (and thats saying something)

Can't beat a player, can't cross / shoot /pass / header

Total waste of a position and he is not even ours

I would rather see a yoof get a run out

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 15:37 - May 9 with 1522 viewswkj

Bennets is so bad it’s unbelievable (n/t) on 15:36 - May 9 by 3_5_2

I struggle to think of a player we have had that has as little end product (and thats saying something)

Can't beat a player, can't cross / shoot /pass / header

Total waste of a position and he is not even ours

I would rather see a yoof get a run out

I would actually be quite comfortable using the "not a footballer" from what I've seen of him.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024