Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? 18:47 - May 9 with 2434 viewsEl_Fenix

Fans in the UK may be able to stream all Phoenix Rising home games, and some away games, using Phoenix ABC Channel 15 Apps (see the link below). You put up with adverts unless you pay a $1.99 per month subscription. I doubt that foreign IP addresses are blocked.

https://www.abc15.com/cw61arizona/watch-phoenix-rising-2021-season-on-cw61-strea

The bad news is that the home games start at 3.30 am in the UK. However - games are consistently entertaining and high scoring, and the crowd atmosphere is great. Being able to watch PRFC in the evenings is how I survived three depressing seasons of watching ITFC on iFollow in the mornings ...

ITFC shall rise like a phoenix from the ashes of its long decline!

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 19:29 - May 9 with 2336 viewsStenvict

Is this going to become a thing now? Are loads of Ipswich fans going to become Phoenix Rising fans? Why are people not supporting Helsingor as well?

We're not affiliated to any of these teams, we just all happen to be the play thing for a few business men.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 19:37 - May 9 with 2286 viewswkj

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 19:29 - May 9 by Stenvict

Is this going to become a thing now? Are loads of Ipswich fans going to become Phoenix Rising fans? Why are people not supporting Helsingor as well?

We're not affiliated to any of these teams, we just all happen to be the play thing for a few business men.

TBF I would much rather watch the American minor leagues over the Premier league right now.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:10 - May 9 with 2219 viewsbluejacko

Your choice isn’t it?
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:13 - May 9 with 2214 viewsgtsb1966

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:15 - May 9 with 2199 viewsJ2BLUE

Miserable bastard.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:50 - May 9 with 2151 viewssouthnorfolkblue

I could be wrong but I thought that I had read somewhere that their games were available for free on their YouTube channel?

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 21:09 - May 9 with 2114 viewsEl_Fenix

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:50 - May 9 by southnorfolkblue

I could be wrong but I thought that I had read somewhere that their games were available for free on their YouTube channel?

No live feed is available through YouTube. Brief highlights may be available a few days later.

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 21:46 - May 9 with 2060 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Only just made that connection as I have seen you write it PRFC.

PR = Phoenix Rising or Portman Road.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 02:06 - May 10 with 1925 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

Are you in Phoenix too?
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 02:07 - May 10 with 1921 viewsFromIpswichToPhoenix

I happen to think it's kinda cool.
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 02:43 - May 10 with 1908 viewsbournemouthblue

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 21:09 - May 9 by El_Fenix

No live feed is available through YouTube. Brief highlights may be available a few days later.

YouTube seemed to suggest they were live, are they only live in the states?

Surely a VPN can navigate that issue?

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 03:51 - May 10 with 1898 viewsEl_Fenix

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 02:43 - May 10 by bournemouthblue

YouTube seemed to suggest they were live, are they only live in the states?

Surely a VPN can navigate that issue?

There are two distinct issues. Phoenix Rising have their own channel on regular (free) YouTube. It has short videos such as:

YouTube TV is a pay-for-streaming service that provides an alternative to cable or satellite TV. It costs $64.99 per month for 85+ channels, offers a two week free trial and does not require long term contracts. It shows USL Championship games live. See:

https://tv.youtube.com/browse/united-soccer-league-UCINyxjyDn1RGHULsM71ODOA

Another option in the US is the ESPN+ streaming service which costs $4.99/month. It offers loads of US and international sports, but not the English Premier League. I subscribe to it.

ABC Channel 15 Apps are an option for people who want to watch Phoenix Rising games live and for free.

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 03:57 - May 10 with 1897 viewsEl_Fenix

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 02:06 - May 10 by FromIpswichToPhoenix

Are you in Phoenix too?

I work in the semiconductor industry and moved to Chandler in 1995. Please feel free to private message me.

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 07:12 - May 10 with 1802 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:04 - May 10 with 1733 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 20:13 - May 9 by gtsb1966

I like it.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:10 - May 10 with 1725 viewsChiefXL

F**k it, why not?
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:12 - May 10 with 1720 viewsChiefXL

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 03:57 - May 10 by El_Fenix

I work in the semiconductor industry and moved to Chandler in 1995. Please feel free to private message me.

Is a semiconductor a one-armed person leading an orchestra?
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:23 - May 10 with 1702 viewsJohnWarksTash

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:12 - May 10 by ChiefXL

Is a semiconductor a one-armed person leading an orchestra?

It's a film maker for men with erectile dysfunction......
Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:59 - May 10 with 1676 viewsBiGDonnie

Live streaming Phoenix Rising FC in the UK? on 09:23 - May 10 by JohnWarksTash

It's a film maker for men with erectile dysfunction......

Sounds like quite the hands on role?

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024