Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
[Redacted] 18:49 - May 9 with 2460 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 18:56 - May 9 with 1997 views66notout

Tough call, neither are up to being number one.
Holy or Dai to go? on 18:56 - May 9 with 1990 viewsSouperJim

I'd lean slightly towards Holy, but ultimately it'll be whichever one is cheaper I suspect.

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

Holy or Dai to go? on 18:56 - May 9 with 1987 viewsLeoMuff

Dundee chap seems a tad out of our league.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Holy or Dai to go? on 18:57 - May 9 with 1983 viewswkj

Brenner and Mills were of the mind that the Goalkeeper spot would be the lowest priority area for improving next year. Both Holy and Dai can do what is needed in this league if the outfield is worked on..

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

[Redacted] on 19:00 - May 9 with 1960 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 18:57 - May 9 by wkj

Brenner and Mills were of the mind that the Goalkeeper spot would be the lowest priority area for improving next year. Both Holy and Dai can do what is needed in this league if the outfield is worked on..

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 19:03 - May 9 with 1932 viewswkj

[Redacted] on 19:00 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

If we can get up with Holy and Dai, I would be more inclined to look at the situation next summer. Goalies are a weird spot to fill - you don't have much in the way of a backup plan in that position.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

[Redacted] on 19:07 - May 9 with 1909 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:03 - May 9 by wkj

If we can get up with Holy and Dai, I would be more inclined to look at the situation next summer. Goalies are a weird spot to fill - you don't have much in the way of a backup plan in that position.

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 19:11 - May 9 with 1879 viewsChrisd

To be be fair, neither of them is good enough as a regular starter for a side looking for promotion. We need better for our No.1, that’s clear as day.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:13 - May 9 with 1867 viewsGarv

I really don't think Holy has been that bad. If he can cut out some of his 'erratic-ness' then he'll be fine.

Who knows on Cornell, he's played about 5 games. The Swindon fumble was a shocker though.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

[Redacted] on 19:19 - May 9 with 1819 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:13 - May 9 by Garv

I really don't think Holy has been that bad. If he can cut out some of his 'erratic-ness' then he'll be fine.

Who knows on Cornell, he's played about 5 games. The Swindon fumble was a shocker though.

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 19:19 - May 9 with 1807 viewsjas0999

Neither are good enough. Keep one as back up.
Holy or Dai to go? on 19:20 - May 9 with 1807 viewsChrisd

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:13 - May 9 by Garv

That’s the thing though with keepers, you want someone that is dependable, makes good decisions, has good concentration and their mistakes are minimal. I know some will argue we’re L1, what do you expect? However, I’d argue there are good, solid keepers at this level, but we need to find them. Good keepers earn their side points during the season, I’m not convinced either Holy and Cornell have earned us that many during this campaign.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 20:51]

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

[Redacted] on 19:22 - May 9 with 1782 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:19 - May 9 by jas0999

Neither are good enough. Keep one as back up.

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 19:28 - May 9 with 1730 viewsKieran_Knows

Holy, hopefully.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:52 - May 9 with 1617 viewsLeoMuff

Seems sensible , 5th lowest goals conceded, 22nd goals scored, Mad that Hull and Peterborough are scoring almost double our goal tally this season.

Keeper is the least of our worries.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:55 - May 9 with 1592 viewstractordownsouth

Holy or Dai to go? on 18:56 - May 9 by LeoMuff

Dundee chap seems a tad out of our league.

Quite common for good quality non-Old Firm Scottish Premiership players to see League 1 as a step up. Off the top of my head, I can remember Sunderland and Oxford signing a few while in this division.

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Holy or Dai to go? on 20:18 - May 9 with 1470 viewsJ2BLUE

I think that's pretty obvious just because if we go into the new season with those two we should be covered. If the opportunity presents itself though, i'm sure we'd look to do something.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

[Redacted] on 20:24 - May 9 with 1440 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:55 - May 9 by tractordownsouth

Quite common for good quality non-Old Firm Scottish Premiership players to see League 1 as a step up. Off the top of my head, I can remember Sunderland and Oxford signing a few while in this division.

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 20:26 - May 9 with 1426 viewsJ2BLUE

[Redacted] on 20:24 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

I reckon we have a list of GKs who would be a step up and we're waiting to see if anyone wants Holy or Cornell.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Holy or Dai to go? on 20:27 - May 9 with 1425 viewsIpswichKnight

Whichever one we can move on I would guess. Someone is going to have to make an offer for one of them before we can probably make a move on anyone new.
[Redacted] on 20:30 - May 9 with 1417 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 20:18 - May 9 by J2BLUE

I think that's pretty obvious just because if we go into the new season with those two we should be covered. If the opportunity presents itself though, i'm sure we'd look to do something.

[Redacted]
[Redacted] on 20:33 - May 9 with 1400 viewsvictorywilhappen

Holy or Dai to go? on 20:27 - May 9 by IpswichKnight

Whichever one we can move on I would guess. Someone is going to have to make an offer for one of them before we can probably make a move on anyone new.

[Redacted]
Holy or Dai to go? on 21:18 - May 9 with 1305 viewsBasingstokeBlue

[Redacted] on 19:22 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

Holy.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

Holy or Dai to go? on 21:28 - May 9 with 1285 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Holy or Dai to go? on 19:52 - May 9 by LeoMuff

Seems sensible , 5th lowest goals conceded, 22nd goals scored, Mad that Hull and Peterborough are scoring almost double our goal tally this season.

Keeper is the least of our worries.

It is, but there is some degree that by being less attack-minded, our defence has been tighter.

Longer term we need better than the two keepers we have at the moment (unless they can markedly improve with new coaching). I think, if we do get a new keeper in, we would let whichever one other clubs show interest in go. I don't think there is a lot between them. If there was sufficient interest, I could even see both going and us getting two new ones in. However, it is not the main priority.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Holy or Dai to go? on 21:39 - May 9 with 1251 viewsWeWereZombies

[Redacted] on 20:24 - May 9 by victorywilhappen

[Redacted]

We can outbid Celtic of course...

https://www.67hailhail.com/news/celtic-linked-shot-stopper-benjamin-siegrist-suf

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024