Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
It's my old man's 71st birthday today 21:33 - May 9 with 1442 viewsMelford

This is the thing that makes me most proud of him.
Bang on 5:00 here, running on the pitch at Helsingborg.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:10 - May 9 with 1292 viewsfloridablue

Ha.. pretty sure I know of your father. Was he involved in the plastering trade? I have a 'claim to fame' from the 1978 Cup Final footage as I'm the guy with the beige open shirt, scarf above head after Osbourne's goal(78 min?) Above the Wembley players tunnel and there was a few times the camera scanned into that section. Other shots and my shirt's buttoned up!
[Post edited 9 May 2021 22:55]
It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:24 - May 9 with 1217 viewsMelford

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:10 - May 9 by floridablue

Ha.. pretty sure I know of your father. Was he involved in the plastering trade? I have a 'claim to fame' from the 1978 Cup Final footage as I'm the guy with the beige open shirt, scarf above head after Osbourne's goal(78 min?) Above the Wembley players tunnel and there was a few times the camera scanned into that section. Other shots and my shirt's buttoned up!

He still is involved in the plastering trade, he still does a couple of days a week for Norfolk Drywall or at least he did until he a had a foot operation last month. Both my brothers followed in his footsteps.

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:26 - May 9 with 1208 viewsSitfcB

Happy birthday to your dad, I’m 29 today.

My claim to fame is getting nicked at Norwich away I reckon or heading the ball back onto the pitch at Bournemouth a few years back to be greeted with cheers.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 22:30]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:37 - May 9 with 1157 viewsMelford

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:26 - May 9 by SitfcB

Happy birthday to your dad, I’m 29 today.

My claim to fame is getting nicked at Norwich away I reckon or heading the ball back onto the pitch at Bournemouth a few years back to be greeted with cheers.
[Post edited 9 May 2021 22:30]

It's yours today too! That nick at scum away was harsh, I remember seeing you on the train on the way up telling you about my brother who got nicked by the BTP and you got done pretty much the same way.

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:39 - May 9 with 1139 viewsSitfcB

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:37 - May 9 by Melford

It's yours today too! That nick at scum away was harsh, I remember seeing you on the train on the way up telling you about my brother who got nicked by the BTP and you got done pretty much the same way.

Yep, I know loads of people who’s birthday is today ha.

Hahaha yes I remember. Yep very very harsh, copper just wanted me on his caught list

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:45 - May 9 with 1105 viewsfloridablue

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:24 - May 9 by Melford

He still is involved in the plastering trade, he still does a couple of days a week for Norfolk Drywall or at least he did until he a had a foot operation last month. Both my brothers followed in his footsteps.

Thought the face looked familiar! Your Dad will remember me from our days with F & W from Sudbury. You'll have to remind me of his name (Ted?) but wish him well from me... he'll know who. I went to the Moscow and Milan away games that season and soon after crossed the 'pond'. Enjoyed watching and following the launch of Orlando City some 15 years ago to now established MLS team with a new stadium in the heart of the city. I'm sure your father will be rather envious!
[Post edited 9 May 2021 22:59]
It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 06:49 - May 10 with 841 viewsYallop

What a legend!

If you are blessed enough to regularly go watch the town with your father or child, win, lose or draw enjoy it and make some memories.
It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 08:00 - May 10 with 717 viewsMeadowlark

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 22:10 - May 9 by floridablue

Osborne.

He scored our winning goal in the cup final.
Please at least spell his name correctly.
Login to get fewer ads

It's my old man's 71st birthday today on 11:00 - May 10 with 543 viewssolemio

It was Tchaikovsky's birthday on Friday. Didn't see any mention of that. He was only 181 years old. And it was mine, but I was slightly younger.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024