Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prediction thread 11:48 - May 10 with 347 viewsKropotkin123

Looking for the predictions thread from the start of the season, but can't find it. Can anyone who remembers what it was called link me?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Prediction thread on 13:32 - May 10 with 283 viewsGavTWTD

TWTD LEAGUE 1 PREDICTION COMPETITION 2020-21 by tractordownsouth 1 Sep 2020 9:29
Ran this a few times back in the day and haven't got round to it in the last couple of seasons so I thought I'd bring it back.

Rules:

You must predict the Top 6 and Bottom 4. 1 point will be available for every team that you correctly place within the 1-6 or the 21-24 bracket, with 2 points available for getting the exact position.

(Example: If I were place Town in 3rd but we finished 2nd, I would get 1 point, whereas if I were to place us in 3rd and we finished 3rd, I would get 2)

You must also guess the top scorer for Town and across the whole league, for 1 point each. If top scorers are tied, assists will be used to decide the winner - if they are still tied on assists, any of the joint top scorers will be judged as a correct answer

Overall there are 22 points available

Entries are open until 12th September at 3pm and can be edited as many times as you like before then.

?

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Prediction thread on 13:53 - May 10 with 242 viewsKropotkin123

Prediction thread on 13:32 - May 10 by GavTWTD

TWTD LEAGUE 1 PREDICTION COMPETITION 2020-21 by tractordownsouth 1 Sep 2020 9:29
Ran this a few times back in the day and haven't got round to it in the last couple of seasons so I thought I'd bring it back.

Rules:

You must predict the Top 6 and Bottom 4. 1 point will be available for every team that you correctly place within the 1-6 or the 21-24 bracket, with 2 points available for getting the exact position.

(Example: If I were place Town in 3rd but we finished 2nd, I would get 1 point, whereas if I were to place us in 3rd and we finished 3rd, I would get 2)

You must also guess the top scorer for Town and across the whole league, for 1 point each. If top scorers are tied, assists will be used to decide the winner - if they are still tied on assists, any of the joint top scorers will be judged as a correct answer

Overall there are 22 points available

Entries are open until 12th September at 3pm and can be edited as many times as you like before then.

?

That's the one, thank you Gav

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024