Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake 17:15 - May 10 with 550 viewsearlsgreenblue

Blimey, my refresh fingers getting sore.
Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake on 17:23 - May 10 with 504 viewspointofblue

Still to hear about Wilson, Sears, Bishop, Nsiala, Nydam, El Mizouni, Gibbs and Drinan. Not sure about Przybek, Clements and Morris - have they been released or confirmed as staying on already?

I’m not sure if we ever officially released Huws though that seems obvious, whilst we may have to wait on Edwards.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake on 17:24 - May 10 with 478 viewspositivity

Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake on 17:23 - May 10 by pointofblue

Still to hear about Wilson, Sears, Bishop, Nsiala, Nydam, El Mizouni, Gibbs and Drinan. Not sure about Przybek, Clements and Morris - have they been released or confirmed as staying on already?

I’m not sure if we ever officially released Huws though that seems obvious, whilst we may have to wait on Edwards.

przybek's definitely gone, was released similar time to wright

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake on 17:26 - May 10 with 449 viewspointofblue

Is that it then? Or more to come, get on with it for sanity’s sake on 17:24 - May 10 by positivity

przybek's definitely gone, was released similar time to wright

Thanks - saw Wright left but wasn’t sure about Przybek but, thinking about it, wasn’t his professionalism questioned by the club he was loaned to?

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024