Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it 19:02 - May 10 with 661 viewsBlueyandCrazy

We don’t have half the knowledge and insight he has;

It just may be logical....

Those released
- mostly senior pros, so whilst paying respect to those who have been good servants to the club
- this probably stacks up with changing the culture and mentality which is set by the senior pros
- Nydam, we just don’t know; but it would have been a gamble to extend a contract on someone who hasn’t played much at all

Those retained
- Drinan and Donacien just maybe cheap backups and happy to play that role. Difficult to sign equivalents
- El Miz has played more football than Nydam
- Jackson is about a fee or at best a bench option
- Toto is a solid defender at the level and younger than Chambo, played more games than Wilson
- Bishop expected anyway
- Edwards will be picked up by upper league 1 team or higher if not extended here

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:03 - May 10 with 653 viewstractorboy1978

I'd say judge the squad on what it looks like come the first game of next season, not now.
Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:03 - May 10 with 647 viewsSpruceMoose

This.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:06 - May 10 with 598 viewschrismakin

Those retained
- Drinan and Donacien just maybe cheap backups and happy to play that role. Difficult to sign equivalents

I can go to the park on a sunday and find you a player of equivalent talent to Drinan.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:06 - May 10 with 597 viewsDubtractor

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:03 - May 10 by tractorboy1978

I'd say judge the squad on what it looks like come the first game of next season, not now.

Amen to this.

Slightly bemused by the reaction on here today tbh.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:08 - May 10 with 573 viewsSpruceMoose

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:06 - May 10 by Dubtractor

Amen to this.

Slightly bemused by the reaction on here today tbh.

Really? I could probably have picked a list of people who would be having a meltdown over this with 99% accuracy.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:10 - May 10 with 557 viewsGuthrum

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:06 - May 10 by chrismakin

Those retained

I can go to the park on a sunday and find you a player of equivalent talent to Drinan.

I bet you couldn't.

Bear in mind Drinan was first signed by McCarthy, who has a decent eye for a player.
[Post edited 10 May 2021 19:20]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:29 - May 10 with 502 viewsMB26

I'd say Drinan is the outlier tbh but other than I expected 1 CB to stay, Bishop to stay, El-Miz is a bonus, Jackson and Donacien appear to be dealt to other clubs. I had high hopes for Nydam to be our future left back option but I believe Smith, Clements and some of the U18s are performing well so may have missed his chance.

Edwards will go I think.
Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:37 - May 10 with 471 viewsDubtractor

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:08 - May 10 by SpruceMoose

Really? I could probably have picked a list of people who would be having a meltdown over this with 99% accuracy.

Yeah, there is that.

I just live in hope sometimes I guess.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Login to get fewer ads

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:38 - May 10 with 456 viewsSpruceMoose

Let’s just trust Cook for the moment and go with it on 19:37 - May 10 by Dubtractor

Yeah, there is that.

I just live in hope sometimes I guess.

You're a good egg Dubbers, not a cynical old hack like me!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024