Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So will today be to day we get the really important news 08:55 - May 11 with 1141 viewsKeno

so far its all be fairly low key, perhaps nothing to unexpected but what's going to happen to Doris to tea-lady?

I think she deserves another year or will we look to a bring in someone younger like Janine from Cambridge to freshen things up a bit, add some fruit teas, iced coffee and snack options like mini Danish pastries

this could be a tough one

[Post edited 11 May 2021 9:31]

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 08:58 - May 11 with 1095 viewssolemio

Message for you from Captain Mainwaring.
So we today be to day we get the really important new on 08:58 - May 11 with 1089 viewsSteve_M

More importantly how much are we charging ex-players for a mug of tea these days.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 08:59 - May 11 with 1083 viewsKeno

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 08:58 - May 11 by Steve_M

More importantly how much are we charging ex-players for a mug of tea these days.

teacupgate eh

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:24 - May 11 with 970 viewsFixed_It

Did the Club have an option for another year? Or did Cook sideline her so as not to trigger it?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:25 - May 11 with 960 viewsGuthrum

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:24 - May 11 by Fixed_It

Did the Club have an option for another year? Or did Cook sideline her so as not to trigger it?

Cook sideline the tea lady?? Hardly likely!

[Post edited 11 May 2021 9:27]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:27 - May 11 with 939 viewsSteve_M

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 08:59 - May 11 by Keno

teacupgate eh

One of the key reasons that certain fans turned against Marcus Evans.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:27 - May 11 with 935 viewsKeno

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:25 - May 11 by Guthrum

Cook sideline the tea lady?? Hardly likely!

[Post edited 11 May 2021 9:27]

I certainly dont think he would let one of the inexperienced U18's take over that role either

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:28 - May 11 with 916 viewsKeno

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:27 - May 11 by Steve_M

One of the key reasons that certain fans turned against Marcus Evans.

I remember the outburst well, tho I gather something had been brewing for a while

Login to get fewer ads

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:30 - May 11 with 884 viewsSouperJim

Have you had a stroke recently, or were you just spamming the middle word on your phone keyboard when you composed this thread title?

Poll: Prawn Crackers
Blog: Broken Ipswich

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:32 - May 11 with 846 viewsFixed_It

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:27 - May 11 by Keno

I certainly dont think he would let one of the inexperienced U18's take over that role either

I believe Brenda from Wigan has been tapped up (so to speak)...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:33 - May 11 with 831 viewsKeno

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:30 - May 11 by SouperJim

Have you had a stroke recently, or were you just spamming the middle word on your phone keyboard when you composed this thread title?

No stroking and I haven't had spam for ages.

just on on to a pension administration office chasing up some info and very bored

So we today be to day we get the really important new on 09:38 - May 11 with 774 viewsChurchman

The question is will Doris be able to cope with new formations? Years of Evans’ Smartprice one small packet a month digestives (no chocolate) and we now have the Americans in charge. She’s going to have to up her game! I see chocolate chip cookies and blueberry muffins hoving into view. How will she cope?

I definitely think she will need help. Maybe bring Janine in on loan or permanently. I suspect long term the club may have to think about reducing team tea lady age to under 80, possibly transferring Doris to Colchester for a minimum fee of a packet of Bath Olivers.

I would hope Gamechanger, the Chairman and CEO have these big decisions at the top of their priority list.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 9:40]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024