Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released 10:01 - May 11 with 801 viewsMaySixth

any idea why?
seems a puzzling one that to me unless I am missing something

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:03 - May 11 with 787 viewsMrTown

Spent a lot of the season suffering with injuries and niggles. No surprise to me at 32 we haven't kept him on.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:04 - May 11 with 778 viewsmarchy

James Wilson Have I missed something ? by 3_5_2 10 May 2021 20:20
I don’t get why he is being released ?

Anyone know why?

tldr? He's not particularly good.
James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:04 - May 11 with 769 viewsJuggsy

Hopefully because we can do better?
James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:09 - May 11 with 725 viewsjayessess

I mean, Cook didn't give him player of the year, did he?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:31 - May 11 with 664 viewshomer_123

He's an old skool L1 defender.

I'm assuming Cook wants better.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 10:32]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:43 - May 11 with 603 viewspositivity

i think the injuries are a big issue, he was only fit less than half of the seaso, we can't give a limited squad place to someone over 3o with such injury issues.

if there was unlimited squad places, i'd keep him in a heartbeat

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:50 - May 11 with 567 views44_not_out

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:31 - May 11 by homer_123

He's an old skool L1 defender.

I'm assuming Cook wants better.
[Post edited 11 May 2021 10:32]

Yet he gives Toto another year..... bizarre
James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:57 - May 11 with 550 viewshomer_123

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:50 - May 11 by 44_not_out

We've taken an option but I'd be very surprised if Toto is here next year.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Login to get fewer ads

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:59 - May 11 with 539 viewsMach_foreignBlue

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:50 - May 11 by 44_not_out

Why is it bizarre?

Toto has done enough to warrant his contract extension. Played well last season.
James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 11:07 - May 11 with 525 viewspositivity

James Wilson...player of the year and our best centre back released on 10:59 - May 11 by Mach_foreignBlue

Why is it bizarre?

Toto has done enough to warrant his contract extension. Played well last season.

also, rarely injured, so a reliable backup.

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024