Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cussed by a littleun 14:08 - May 11 with 1898 viewsgiant_stow

My boy had a play mate over after school yesterday, who on enterring thre house, had a good look around and told us that our house is:

tiny
Has a crap garden
Looks cheap.

This is getting to me more than it should, so this post is way of letting it go. Thank you for reading.

(The little sh1t!)

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

cussed by a littleun on 15:22 - May 11 with 454 viewsHerbivore

cussed by a littleun on 15:10 - May 11 by bluelagos

Serious reply.

Sounds like he could be aspergery. If the kid is otherwise polite, then "the brat" scenario is a tad unfair. He's just a kid that says it how he sees it and doesn't have the ability to understand the subtle nuances / impact of his directness.

As he gets older, sure he'll learn, but I always think people with that level of directness and honesty can be great to hear things from. The alternative is people sugar coating things which sometimes isn't what you need to hear.

Sometimes hearing the truth hurts, but is of great benefit. Am sure his reaction was as simple as your house isn't as big as what he's used to. No big wahala Ulla.

I've never really liked you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

cussed by a littleun on 15:30 - May 11 with 445 viewsgiant_stow

Serious reply.

Sounds like he could be aspergery. If the kid is otherwise polite, then "the brat" scenario is a tad unfair. He's just a kid that says it how he sees it and doesn't have the ability to understand the subtle nuances / impact of his directness.

As he gets older, sure he'll learn, but I always think people with that level of directness and honesty can be great to hear things from. The alternative is people sugar coating things which sometimes isn't what you need to hear.

Sometimes hearing the truth hurts, but is of great benefit. Am sure his reaction was as simple as your house isn't as big as what he's used to. No big wahala Ulla.

You're a wise man lagos. As it happens I've walked past his house and it is big!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

cussed by a littleun on 15:41 - May 11 with 436 viewsbluelagos

cussed by a littleun on 15:22 - May 11 by Herbivore

I've never really liked you.

:-)

You're not alone Herby. My directness is a bit of a marmite thing!

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

cussed by a littleun on 15:46 - May 11 with 424 viewsbluelagos

cussed by a littleun on 15:30 - May 11 by giant_stow

You're a wise man lagos. As it happens I've walked past his house and it is big!

Time spent teaching kids - picked up a few things :-)

We were well briefed on teaching kids with Aspergers and/or autism. What annoys me is how we bend over backwards to helps kids with learning difficulties - the minute they become 18, they are suddenly "a pain in the arse" and we lose all sympathy.

Society has a lot to learn about dealing with all our differences.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

cussed by a littleun on 15:57 - May 11 with 418 viewsHerbivore

cussed by a littleun on 15:41 - May 11 by bluelagos

:-)

You're not alone Herby. My directness is a bit of a marmite thing!

Just messing, you're a good egg (one not cooked by J2).

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

cussed by a littleun on 16:03 - May 11 with 408 viewsjeera

Serious reply.

On the other hand he could just be a prick.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

cussed by a littleun on 16:54 - May 11 with 356 viewsfarkenhell

Serious reply.

You should hear what he says about you!
cussed by a littleun on 07:39 - May 12 with 281 viewshoppy

cussed by a littleun on 16:03 - May 11 by jeera

On the other hand he could just be a prick.

Bit harsh on Ullaa, even if he does support Norwich.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 7:40]

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024