Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. 16:00 - May 11 with 1561 viewsPinewoodblue

Portsmouth are doing exactly the same as Town wholesale departures and Cowleys will be looking for exactly the same sort of player as PC.

Interesting to see who wins.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:02 - May 11 with 1524 viewshoppy

Have the Cowleys been confirmed as staying there? I thought they were just contracted to the end of the season?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:03 - May 11 with 1517 viewsKieran_Knows

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:02 - May 11 by hoppy

Have the Cowleys been confirmed as staying there? I thought they were just contracted to the end of the season?

Signed a new long term contract yesterday.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:03 - May 11 with 1516 viewsSomethingBlue

But we will probably have more money, so if we went head to head the Cowleys would need to do a very good sell.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:03 - May 11 with 1500 viewspositivity

we'll probably swap jackson for harrison

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:04 - May 11 with 1488 viewsPinewoodblue

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:03 - May 11 by SomethingBlue

But we will probably have more money, so if we went head to head the Cowleys would need to do a very good sell.

They speak english rather than scouse.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:05 - May 11 with 1483 viewsJackSted

Will defo be interesting. I was always under the impression the clubs location is a big factor whether a player joins or not. We are both similar distances from London and the North (driving hours) so it can go either way
[Post edited 11 May 2021 16:06]

TWTD Supervillain
Poll: Is Lambert the right man for the job?

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:07 - May 11 with 1450 viewshype313

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:05 - May 11 by JackSted

Will defo be interesting. I was always under the impression the clubs location is a big factor whether a player joins or not. We are both similar distances from London and the North (driving hours) so it can go either way
[Post edited 11 May 2021 16:06]

Both have nice marina's too, although I very much doubt Pompey's training ground is at our level...

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:12 - May 11 with 1391 viewsHerbivore

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:04 - May 11 by Pinewoodblue

They speak english rather than scouse.

Really don't think the Cowleys are going to be winning a battle of the accents anytime soon.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:12 - May 11 with 1391 viewsSamWhiteUK

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:03 - May 11 by positivity

we'll probably swap jackson for harrison

I'd wager Harrison would be a better fit than Jackson for PC
We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:14 - May 11 with 1360 viewsclive_baker

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:07 - May 11 by hype313

Both have nice marina's too, although I very much doubt Pompey's training ground is at our level...

Assuming ours gets rebuilt of course, after the great fire of 2021.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:20 - May 11 with 1259 viewshype313

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:14 - May 11 by clive_baker

Assuming ours gets rebuilt of course, after the great fire of 2021.

Probably waiting for the claim to go through all the broker channels.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:29 - May 11 with 1165 viewsIllinoisblue

Sunderland, too, after they bottle the payoffs

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 17:08 - May 11 with 1023 viewspositivity

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 16:29 - May 11 by Illinoisblue

Sunderland, too, after they bottle the payoffs

that's quite an accusation!

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 19:30 - May 11 with 846 viewsIllinoisblue

We are going to be be competing with Portsmouth all summer. on 17:08 - May 11 by positivity

that's quite an accusation!

Ha! Too lazy to edit it!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024