Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Francis Jeffers 16:40 - May 11 with 892 viewschrismakin

Seen some posters saying they'd prefer someone more experienced as a coach

If Jeffers is going to be working with our attackers isnt he a great coach to have?

Plenty of experiences in football. Been at various clubs and picked up on how things are done differently at various levels and played and trained with some of the best players in our leagues.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Francis Jeffers on 16:41 - May 11 with 867 viewsTractorCam

Indeed, seems a very weird thing to moan about.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Francis Jeffers on 16:42 - May 11 with 850 viewsSwailsey

Also, hasn't he been working for Everton's U23s!?

That's good enough for me.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Francis Jeffers on 16:53 - May 11 with 791 viewsMetal_Hacker

I'm more than happy to be able to have his experience guiding and helping our players to become better ...what's not to like ? His experience ? ffs . He's picked up an abundance of experience playing the game itself at the highest level

More than happy ...we're League 1 ffs

Not sure what people expect

Poll: If it were one or the other

Francis Jeffers on 16:56 - May 11 with 762 viewstractorboy1978

Francis Jeffers on 16:53 - May 11 by Metal_Hacker

I'm more than happy to be able to have his experience guiding and helping our players to become better ...what's not to like ? His experience ? ffs . He's picked up an abundance of experience playing the game itself at the highest level

I do think we need either an experienced coach or AM to come in. It's early days of course and sure it will happen but other than Cook we do lack coaches that have worked with established players in a first team environment. I also think PC will want someone a bit more experienced in there to bounce ideas off too.
Francis Jeffers on 16:57 - May 11 with 758 viewsclive_baker

Playing football and coaching others to play football are very different disciplines, but in Jeffers' case he's been coaching for 5 years so he's hardly inexperienced. Seems like people will moan about anything to be honest.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Francis Jeffers on 16:57 - May 11 with 755 viewschrismakin

Francis Jeffers on 16:53 - May 11 by Metal_Hacker

Someone has made a fantastic point too

PC has built different coaching teams around him. Most of them have all gone onto higher sides. So he certainly knows how to pick them.

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Francis Jeffers on 17:02 - May 11 with 708 viewschrismakin

Francis Jeffers on 16:56 - May 11 by tractorboy1978

I do think we need either an experienced coach or AM to come in. It's early days of course and sure it will happen but other than Cook we do lack coaches that have worked with established players in a first team environment. I also think PC will want someone a bit more experienced in there to bounce ideas off too.

Thing is Sir Bobby had young Jose next to him
Jose had young Roger's next to him

I dont see the pressing need to have an experienced no.2

Before someone points it out. I know I said dyer wasnt ready. Thats more based on him as a person more than experiences. (Knew him when younger)
But if he got it. I would be happy for him

Francis Jeffers on 17:06 - May 11 with 666 viewsParsley

Francis Jeffers on 16:57 - May 11 by chrismakin

Someone has made a fantastic point too

PC has built different coaching teams around him. Most of them have all gone onto higher sides. So he certainly knows how to pick them.

That is encouraging and I'm happy to wait and see who is appointed before rushing to any conclusions. My concern is that generally you want a mixture of youth/experience, people who have played different positions. A coaching team of Gary Roberts, Keiron Dyer and Francis Jeffers doesn't seem to have that balance for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Francis Jeffers on 17:41 - May 11 with 580 viewschrismakin

Just to add. Joe pointed out that jeffers was done for drink driving last year. And other stuff

Based on that alone. I dont want him.

Anyone else with a better personality but similar career I'd be happy with.

Francis Jeffers on 17:45 - May 11 with 564 viewsMrTown

Some of though same people were happy with Kieron Dyer going into either the managerial or assistant role though.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024