Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone else worrying… 17:19 - May 11 with 6488 viewschicoazul

…the club will have a Keane-style brain fart and get rid of Klug?

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Anyone else worrying… on 21:41 - May 11 with 808 viewsitfcjoe

Anyone else worrying… on 21:39 - May 11 by Freddies_Ears

Utter scumbag. I don't want him anywhere near our club. This latest offence was only 2 years ago after all.

Drink driving charge was last year as well

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Anyone else worrying… on 21:50 - May 11 with 766 viewsSharkey

Anyone else worrying… on 20:48 - May 11 by PhilTWTD

Whether he's going to join the staff or otherwise, they're good friends. Played together at Tranmere.

Yes, I remember John McG saying as much, and how Cook had been very supportive during a very lean spell. But good friends can have very different personalities. In his public relations at least, McGreal strikes me as more like Mowbray.
Anyone else worrying… on 21:50 - May 11 with 765 viewsChurchman

Anyone else worrying… on 17:43 - May 11 by chrismakin

We have been purchased by Americans with a pension pot
Paying nearly a million for a CEO

The ipswich of old is long gone I'm afraid.

The future will hopefully be bright but it's a new club.

Yep, the Ipswich of old is very much long gone. The unique and special club the Cobbolds were custodians of went decades ago. The faceless and dull John Kerr followed then Sheepshanks and we know all about him.

Yes it’s a very different club. I was surprised about Nash and I suspect more, bigger surprises are to come. Dyer’s comments were rather enlightening the other day, looking back. Maybe it’s a good thing? Who knows. I’ll keep an open mind on it all, not knowing the people or what they are trying to do.

ITFC seemed to be the dullest club in the universe a few months ago. Not now!
Anyone else worrying… on 22:38 - May 11 with 688 viewsSwansea_Blue

Anyone else worrying… on 17:38 - May 11 by itfcjoe

An U23s coach - so not even a manager or assistant at any level - with a drink driving conviction in the last year and having sent death threats to his wife the year before us hardly the calibre I’m expecting.....alongside Roberts with no coaching experience and the former Wigan kit man.

None of those have anything like the experience of Leam Richardson did, or even some of the others linked

I’m just catching up after a bit of a busy day, but nicely put. I have similar reservations.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Anyone else worrying… on 22:59 - May 11 with 650 viewstextbackup

think klug will be ok. he's been in the pub with cook on a few occasions since his arrival, must be pals

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Anyone else worrying… on 23:01 - May 11 with 646 viewstextbackup

1 or 2 are certainly very close to nailing their colours to the mast with Cook already....
[Post edited 12 May 2021 4:54]

Anyone else worrying… on 23:27 - May 11 with 601 viewsJ2BLUE

Anyone else worrying… on 23:01 - May 11 by textbackup

1 or 2 are certainly very close to nailing their colours to the mast with Cook already....
[Post edited 12 May 2021 4:54]

Yes the tide is slowly turning before our eyes. Soon one will jump, desperate to be the first outer for the potential 'I told you so' pay off down the line.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Anyone else worrying… on 00:02 - May 12 with 556 viewstextbackup

Anyone else worrying… on 23:27 - May 11 by J2BLUE

Yes the tide is slowly turning before our eyes. Soon one will jump, desperate to be the first outer for the potential 'I told you so' pay off down the line.

I get that there may be concerns, but lets be honest, his got a very decent CV. whats the point in trying to pick at every single decision....
yesterday was embarrassing with the demolition man quotes, it was 1 day!

our biggest downfall will be the fans expecting so much from these new owners IMO

we could make 5 brilliant free signings but because they didn't "cost" it will be an issue

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024