Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jeffers in as 1st team coach 12:24 - May 12 with 6244 viewsitfcjoe

Hopefully an Assistant sorted soon as that feels the key appointment

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 17:39 - May 12 with 286 viewspointofblue

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 16:32 - May 12 by RadioOrwell

Given that the new owners are stressing the desire for this to become a family club / community hub - they will need to manage the Jeffers appointment vary carefully.

Agree. I do not like this appointment one bit and it goes against the ethos of what the owners are supposedly trying to make Ipswich Town Football Club into. If there’s enough outrage when do those protesting (such as those who are linked to local DA charities but maybe not close to the club) start tweeting Ed Sheeran, asking him if he likes sponsoring a club which openly hires domestic abusers?

On the flip side, he’s trying to rebuild his career but openly speaking about the situation to the press, openly acknowledging previous bad behaviour and explaining the steps he’s taken since might do both him and the club a world of good.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 17:46 - May 12 with 264 viewschrismakin

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 17:39 - May 12 by pointofblue

Agree. I do not like this appointment one bit and it goes against the ethos of what the owners are supposedly trying to make Ipswich Town Football Club into. If there’s enough outrage when do those protesting (such as those who are linked to local DA charities but maybe not close to the club) start tweeting Ed Sheeran, asking him if he likes sponsoring a club which openly hires domestic abusers?

On the flip side, he’s trying to rebuild his career but openly speaking about the situation to the press, openly acknowledging previous bad behaviour and explaining the steps he’s taken since might do both him and the club a world of good.

It needs a statement and very quickly imo

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 18:36 - May 12 with 218 views66notout

Jeffers in as 1st team coach on 12:26 - May 12 by hype313

Would like to think Kieron might be in with a shout.

I doubt it. I think the staff numbers will be completed when Ian Craney arrives. In fact, I heard they were not going to appoint an assistant manager.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024