Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave Bowman 14:26 - May 12 with 1507 viewsButterbing

Is he still employed by the club? What does he actually do? His job title is 'Director of Football' but he never seems to be mentioned in any interview by the managers.
Dave Bowman on 14:28 - May 12 with 1491 viewsDanTheMan

As far as I'm aware he still is, don't recall there being an announcement of him leaving.

He essentially heads up scouting I think.

Given the changes happening, wouldn't be surprised if he left though to join MM at Cardiff.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 14:28]

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Dave Bowman on 14:28 - May 12 with 1501 viewsPhilTWTD

He's basically been chief scout (Steve McCall had the job title chief scout when he came in). He'll leave this summer but no news on that front so far. I asked today funnily enough.
Dave Bowman on 14:30 - May 12 with 1458 viewsButterbing

Dave Bowman on 14:28 - May 12 by PhilTWTD

He's basically been chief scout (Steve McCall had the job title chief scout when he came in). He'll leave this summer but no news on that front so far. I asked today funnily enough.

Thanks for the update Phil.
Dave Bowman on 14:35 - May 12 with 1406 viewsJ2BLUE

Chief scout...i'd love to see his passport up to March 2020.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Dave Bowman on 15:07 - May 12 with 1256 viewsFixed_It

Cushiest job ever I reckon. Must be on the way out now though.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I wonder what season of Football Manager he’s up to by now? (n/t) on 15:10 - May 12 with 1240 viewsMenton

Gareth McCauley in Dead Man's Shoes
Poll: Which of our strikers will get injured for the Republic of Ireland tomorrow?

I wonder what season of Football Manager he’s up to by now? (n/t) on 18:01 - May 12 with 1041 viewsCoco

I wonder what season of Football Manager he’s up to by now? (n/t) on 15:10 - May 12 by Menton

so the fruits of his scouting won't truly come to fruition until 2034 when all his scouted regens reach maturity?

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Dave Bowman on 20:24 - May 12 with 920 viewsWestcountryblue

Was he not working on a part time basis and semi retired ?
Login to get fewer ads

Dave Bowman on 20:26 - May 12 with 911 viewsWD19

Dave Bowman on 20:24 - May 12 by Westcountryblue

Was he not working on a part time basis and semi retired ?

I think you are confusing him with Freddie Sears.
Dave Bowman on 21:48 - May 12 with 786 viewsITFCBlues

Is Barron still due to join?

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024