Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bad boys 15:25 - May 12 with 3163 viewsurbanblue

Whenever I read complaints about the behaviour of Norwood and now our new coach I wonder what you would have made of Kevin Beattie. He was no angel and got himself in a few pickles in his time here.

Lets just sign pure angels eh, and see how that goes.
Bad boys on 16:46 - May 12 with 400 viewschrismakin

Bad boys on 16:41 - May 12 by PJH

What is that The Beat did please?

I've no idea. The OP mentioned it. I'd assume if hes bringing him up it's something to do with drink driving or domestic abuse otherwise I dont know why hed name him.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Bad boys on 16:46 - May 12 with 399 viewsGeomorph

Bad boys on 15:38 - May 12 by ElephantintheRoom

Erm Beattie wasn't 'bad' as such - just a bit unreliable in his personal life, which given his background was hardly a surprise. Something of a pity he didnt get more guidance from the powers that be at the time, though John Cobbold was probably not the right role model either.

Kieron Dyer... now there was a guy who knew hown to make exploitive videos, book hotel rooms for other people, burn money and wee in public places - and he seemed to get injured a lot as well.

Clearly a great role model

by the time i got to know the beat he always had a couple of 'minders' with him to make sure he was ok and didn't get into any situations
Bad boys on 16:47 - May 12 with 394 viewsusm

Bad boys on 16:45 - May 12 by BlueBadger

The fact that you keep turning up to defend them?
[Post edited 12 May 2021 16:45]

I'd be impressed if you found something showing me as defending Trump, but again why bother with facts or other's opinions, eh.

FOYSC
Poll: Did Broad just get a hat trick without realising ?

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 with 392 viewsBlueBadger

Bad boys on 16:45 - May 12 by usm

Well done you, but I did say "very few", but lets not let facts get in the way, or for that matter other people's opinions.

Willing to bet there's more 'winners' out there who don't have criminal convictions, etc than do.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 with 395 viewsHerbivore

Bad boys on 16:45 - May 12 by usm

Well done you, but I did say "very few", but lets not let facts get in the way, or for that matter other people's opinions.

I've been very successful in my chosen career and have done so without any criminal convictions or through treating people badly. What would you consider to be "very few" people who have managed to be successful without being bad guys?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 with 387 viewsPJH

Bad boys on 16:46 - May 12 by chrismakin

I've no idea. The OP mentioned it. I'd assume if hes bringing him up it's something to do with drink driving or domestic abuse otherwise I dont know why hed name him.

Oh right, thought perhaps you had seen something on Twitter.
Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 with 383 viewsBlueBadger

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 by Herbivore

I've been very successful in my chosen career and have done so without any criminal convictions or through treating people badly. What would you consider to be "very few" people who have managed to be successful without being bad guys?

I'm getting a vibe for the sort of people he admires and/or hangs out with here.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 with 381 viewsDanTheMan

Bad boys on 16:17 - May 12 by stopmoaning

I was talking about Norwood and not Jeffers by the way.

Ah, my apologies.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Login to get fewer ads

Bad boys on 16:49 - May 12 with 375 viewschrismakin

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 by PJH

Oh right, thought perhaps you had seen something on Twitter.

On.

No

Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?

Bad boys on 16:49 - May 12 with 372 viewsBlueBadger

Bad boys on 16:47 - May 12 by usm

I'd be impressed if you found something showing me as defending Trump, but again why bother with facts or other's opinions, eh.

Well, there's this, right here. From about ten minutes ago.

Bad boys by usm 12 May 2021 16:43
What, the billionaire who became US President? No, he's a loser for sure.
You seem to be inferring that I admire these guys, not sure where you got that from.

Bad boys on 16:52 - May 12 with 368 viewsPJH

Bad boys on 16:49 - May 12 by chrismakin

On.

No

So when you said 'had Beattie done what he did in today's world' you had no idea what you were talking about-seems about right.
Bad boys on 16:53 - May 12 with 360 viewsusm

Bad boys on 16:48 - May 12 by Herbivore

Well done.
But you do jump on pretty much anything I post because of your perception of me, mainly your perception of my political views. To be honest it comes across as bullying tactics, but you must be better than that, because you have never "treated people badly".
So it must all be me.
Anyway Im bored now, so CYa.

FOYSC

Bad boys on 16:54 - May 12 with 355 viewsusm

Bad boys on 16:49 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Well, there's this, right here. From about ten minutes ago.

Bad boys by usm 12 May 2021 16:43
What, the billionaire who became US President? No, he's a loser for sure.
You seem to be inferring that I admire these guys, not sure where you got that from.

So, from that, you think I admire him????

FOYSC

Bad boys on 16:58 - May 12 with 345 viewsHerbivore

Bad boys on 16:53 - May 12 by usm

Well done.
But you do jump on pretty much anything I post because of your perception of me, mainly your perception of my political views. To be honest it comes across as bullying tactics, but you must be better than that, because you have never "treated people badly".
So it must all be me.
Anyway Im bored now, so CYa.

If you consider trying to engage you in debate as bullying then I'm not sure where we go from here. Feel free to report my posts to admin so that they can judge whether I've bullied you or whether this is a case of you trying to distract from your original post on this thread being wildly inaccurate.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Bad boys on 17:27 - May 12 with 311 viewschrismakin

Bad boys on 16:52 - May 12 by PJH

So when you said 'had Beattie done what he did in today's world' you had no idea what you were talking about-seems about right.

Well if it's not in line with anything Norwood or Jeffers as done have a go at the OP for naming him then.

Bad boys on 17:28 - May 12 with 312 viewsBlueBadger

Bad boys on 16:54 - May 12 by usm

So, from that, you think I admire him????

Calling him a 'winner' does rather suggest that. Everyone knows that inheriting your wealth, failing at every job/business to take on, likely criminal charges, hanging around with paedophilesand one-term presidencies mark you out as society's finest, look at Prince Andrew.

Bad boys on 20:10 - May 12 with 270 viewsBlueBadger

Bad boys on 16:39 - May 12 by stopmoaning

Ah okay, he’s a bell end then.

Still a good striker though!

He's not even that. He's a competent fourth division striker.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024