Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner 18:33 - May 12 with 612 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-57090123

And staying for breakfast...and lunch...and slopping out...for a long, long time.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 18:41 - May 12 with 582 viewsJ2BLUE

Forty years for 7000 deaths? I know at his age that's almost guaranteed to be life but you'd think they'd have sentenced him to something symbolic.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 18:54 - May 12 with 555 viewsBent_double

I do hope he gets looked after whilst here - in the best possible way.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 19:01 - May 12 with 543 viewsSwansea_Blue

""I think we have got a moral duty and I think we have a sense of national purpose in trying to hold to account the perpetrators of the very worst crimes," Says a member of the government that has made washing their hands of foreign born offenders almost a passtime. Actually, it's not only foreigners is it? They were prepared to see a British born woman who was groomed made nationaless in order to play to their audience.

They must be pretty mad about this.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 19:37 - May 12 with 489 viewsTrequartista

As long as he doesn't go to Hollesley Bay where attendance appears to be optional, i'm not unduly worried.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 21:37 - May 12 with 388 viewsHARRY10

The United Kingdom just got a bit more dangerous - Karadzic is coming to dinner on 18:54 - May 12 by Bent_double

I do hope he gets looked after whilst here - in the best possible way.

Depends on how much he donates to Johnson's latest Just Giving fund

Enough to buy a holiday home in Cornwall should secure Category D status
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024