Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great performance 20:03 - May 12 with 1027 viewsarc

Great performance. Unlucky to lose. (And only losing to a substitute who Liverpool poached from Hoffenheim last year–no level playing field in youth football either!).

And that, for any youngsters reading, is what supporting Ipswich was like in the 1970s–our little club going toe-to-toe with the big Boys and holding our own (and eventually having our dreams crushed by Liverpool...) :-)
Great performance on 20:05 - May 12 with 960 viewstrncbluearmy

until the eighties when we beat em all!!

COYB

Super Yoofs
Great performance on 20:12 - May 12 with 868 viewsChrisd

Obviously, they are going to be disappointed, but certainly no disgrace in that performance. Thought our lads were very good during that first half, looked the better side and were good value being up at the break. Liverpool came more into it during that second period, but our lads should be proud of their achievements not just in this competition; in their league campaign too.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Great performance on 20:14 - May 12 with 851 viewsHalifaxBlue

Just fantastic. The better team in the first half for sure. Hope we can get Gibbs signed up, Baggott looks promising indeed, Alexander had great energy + loads more good performances.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Great performance on 20:19 - May 12 with 808 viewsChrisd

Great performance on 20:14 - May 12 by HalifaxBlue

Just fantastic. The better team in the first half for sure. Hope we can get Gibbs signed up, Baggott looks promising indeed, Alexander had great energy + loads more good performances.

Both wingbacks I thought had very good games, plenty of energy up and down those flanks.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Great performance on 20:46 - May 12 with 721 viewsHalifaxBlue

Great performance on 20:19 - May 12 by Chrisd

Both wingbacks I thought had very good games, plenty of energy up and down those flanks.

Yeah absolutely. I felt bad for Agbaje - he ran himself into the ground and his legs gave out just before their second goal I think. Credit to Atay too, they looked comfortable in their system.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

Great performance on 20:57 - May 12 with 673 viewsnorth_stand77

Great stuff from them, they should all be very proud of themselves, especially with their first half performance
Great performance on 21:09 - May 12 with 627 viewsSimonds92

Great performance on 20:14 - May 12 by HalifaxBlue

When was the last time the youth teams captain actually made it here? I really thought he was brilliant he seems to read the game very well and was the standout for me amongst a number of great performances. The right back was very good before he got injured (i think that cost us the 2nd goal).
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024