Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
38/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning 20:24 - May 12 with 4285 viewsdavblue

But try tonight if I was you. I’ve got a slot booked.

Sorry it’s in the football thread wanted people to try tonight if possible.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 20:56]
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:24 - May 12 with 832 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 21:58 - May 12 by The_Last_Baron

More to the point...why would you?

Because you don't don't want yourself or your loved ones or even, god forbid, vulnerable people in your community to end up like 170,000+ others and you're not a selfish thicko?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:28 - May 12 with 824 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:00 - May 12 by Sarge

Maybe so everyone can get their lives back and end this hell and those at risk of dying can like, you know, not die.

Why wouldn’t you? Personal choice is fine but answers supported by science and fact preferably please.

Pffft, they're nothing in comparison to Getting Behind Your Country.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:49 - May 12 with 799 viewsjeera

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:24 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Because you don't don't want yourself or your loved ones or even, god forbid, vulnerable people in your community to end up like 170,000+ others and you're not a selfish thicko?

I've had a post removed yet the anti-vaxxers are still here.

Not sure about that one Phil.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:53 - May 12 with 792 viewsSarge

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:28 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Pffft, they're nothing in comparison to Getting Behind Your Country.

Why is there always stony silence? Surely there must be a mountain of readily available evidence as to why vaccines are bad and nobody should take them? Much like all that evidence that Brexit was a good idea that I’m still waiting for pickles to come back with.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:55 - May 12 with 776 viewsStewart27

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:54 - May 12 by Theonlywayisup

Good memory but you have just made yourself look very silly. I got back from Australia a couple of days ago. Where they are living a completely normal life...no masks.... nothing. And this is not because of the vaccine. This is because they controlled who came in and the spread and they have 0 (zero) cases.

Your post is so stupid I can’t even rationalise.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:59 - May 12 with 774 viewsjeera

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:53 - May 12 by Sarge

Why is there always stony silence? Surely there must be a mountain of readily available evidence as to why vaccines are bad and nobody should take them? Much like all that evidence that Brexit was a good idea that I’m still waiting for pickles to come back with.

All of this has been done months ago time and again.

They're just recycling the same old lies and it's tiresome and also irritating.

A couple of YouTube videos and a few FB posts and they're sucked in. But it's everyone else who are the fools, the sheeple, not them. No, they are smart people.

I'd ban them on sight quite frankly.

I was told today that apparently some parents don't want their kids to be tested for Covid because the swabs can cause brain cancer. I thought that one had been put to bed months ago, but apparently it's still out there.

38/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:03 - May 12 with 761 viewsSpruceMoose

International travel will be great next year. As evidenced by this thread, hopefully the number of absolute cretins I'll run the risk of being around at the airport and on the plane will be vastly reduced.

Enjoy staying at home, morons.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:04 - May 12 with 761 viewsGuthrum

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 20:43 - May 12 by gardins01

Sorry but cannot understand how any young person who is healthy wants a disease pumps into their body. Why would you?

Because it will probably prevent you getting very ill at a later date.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Login to get fewer ads

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:06 - May 12 with 756 viewsSpruceMoose

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:00 - May 12 by Sarge

Maybe so everyone can get their lives back and end this hell and those at risk of dying can like, you know, not die.

Why wouldn’t you? Personal choice is fine but answers supported by science and fact preferably please.

You're talking to another troll who should have been banned months ago. Can't say fook or búgger on here but you can run low level trolling campaigns for months on end using some incredibly upsetting subjects for giggles.

People have had loved ones die ffs, and some people in here just use that fact as a wind up. Cúnts.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 23:13]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:10 - May 12 with 751 viewsSpruceMoose

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:24 - May 12 by BlueBadger

Yeah but as Nan is gasping her last the one thing that'll make her happy is thinking about your lads piss up in Crete last year and the fact that you're proudly vaccine free. That's the main thing.

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:18 - May 12 with 736 viewsjeera

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:55 - May 12 by Stewart27

Your post is so stupid I can’t even rationalise.

He doesn't seem to realise Australia is rolling out a vaccination programme.

Despite just being there himself.

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:19 - May 12 with 738 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 22:53 - May 12 by Sarge

I want my country back. I don't like this one full of wilfully ignorant dickheads who seem to delight in sh1tting their own pants in public then smearing it on the furniture because it 'sticks it to the liberal elite' that I appear to have been living in for the last 5 or so years.
[Post edited 12 May 2021 23:20]

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:21 - May 12 with 729 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:18 - May 12 by jeera

He doesn't seem to realise Australia is rolling out a vaccination programme.

Despite just being there himself.

I'm starting to think that he might have made that bit up. No-one is that wilfully ignorant and stupid, surely?

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:31 - May 12 with 712 viewsjeera

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:21 - May 12 by BlueBadger

I'm starting to think that he might have made that bit up. No-one is that wilfully ignorant and stupid, surely?

I'm sure he had a point in there somewhere.

It's just that being so smart he's managed to disguise it really well.

38/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:52 - May 12 with 666 viewsStNeotsBlue

Just trying to book mine. Website seems to be down at the moment.
39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:52 - May 12 with 666 viewsBlueBadger

39/39 year olds can book their vaccine from tomorrow morning on 23:31 - May 12 by jeera

I'm sure he had a point in there somewhere.

It's just that being so smart he's managed to disguise it really well.

I'm just shocked he didn't tell us to 'google it' and THEN run away.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024