Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? 08:18 - May 13 with 1367 viewspositivity

edwards? kvy? nolan? norwood? pretty much everyone else likely was ruled out in the eadt article

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:20 - May 13 with 1344 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:22 - May 13 with 1314 viewsChurchman

Those three, less Edwards. I can’t see why he’d want him. Maybe Dozzell?
so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:23 - May 13 with 1306 viewspositivity

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:20 - May 13 by BryanPlug

seems odd to be competing to give him a contract if not though

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:23 - May 13 with 1299 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Looks like that is it, with Donacien given time to show what he has to offer over the summer.

I think Cook is doing the right thing, this lot have failed for three years so as he has the resources to do so now, time to change it around completely.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:25 - May 13 with 1261 viewsKieran_Knows

I think KVY, Norwood and Edwards are 3 he definitely wants to keep. I’ve heard conflicting news on the 2/3 others though.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:26 - May 13 with 1234 viewsVic

KVY, Nolan, Downes, Norwood, Dobra, Woolf.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:30 - May 13 with 1190 viewsIP12

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:23 - May 13 by The_Last_Baron

Looks like that is it, with Donacien given time to show what he has to offer over the summer.

I think Cook is doing the right thing, this lot have failed for three years so as he has the resources to do so now, time to change it around completely.

My thought is that Donacien is there to provide cover for KVY. For talking to a family member who has had a shoulder dislocation they are not easy to repair (If it's happened once it can easily happen again). Until the medical situation is resolved then cover is needed and if 'Woolfy' has been told he is available for transfer then he is going to be easier to sell than Donacien.
so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:33 - May 13 with 1158 viewsTieDyedIn95

If we get shot of Bishop and Downes and keep Nolan ..... I will start really wonder what's in all those hot drinks.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Login to get fewer ads

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:39 - May 13 with 1092 viewsBryanPlug

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:33 - May 13 by TieDyedIn95

If we get shot of Bishop and Downes and keep Nolan ..... I will start really wonder what's in all those hot drinks.

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:41 - May 13 with 1071 viewsPJH

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:20 - May 13 by BryanPlug

If only Cook had played him when he was moaning about getting nothing from the wide players every week....oh
so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 10:12 - May 13 with 890 viewsmeekreech

Edwards, Nolan and donacien must be the worst selection of players to be retained ever. Closely followed by nsiala, Jackson and Hawkins. This is beginning to look like Hurst mark 2 .

Poll: who do you see as next manager ?

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 10:39 - May 13 with 829 viewspositivity

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 10:12 - May 13 by meekreech

Edwards, Nolan and donacien must be the worst selection of players to be retained ever. Closely followed by nsiala, Jackson and Hawkins. This is beginning to look like Hurst mark 2 .

hawkins and nolan had contracts, the others may well still go...

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 13:25 - May 13 with 726 viewsTonyHumesIpswich

His inconsistency is the main issue. He can be a game changer on his day.
so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 13:31 - May 13 with 698 viewsjayessess

If we're setting the recruitment bar at Gwion's level, we're utterly screwed.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 14:02 - May 13 with 646 viewshype313

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 08:25 - May 13 by Kieran_Knows

I think KVY, Norwood and Edwards are 3 he definitely wants to keep. I’ve heard conflicting news on the 2/3 others though.

Phil mentioned that Norwood has been told he's not in the plans

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 14:03 - May 13 with 639 viewsKieran_Knows

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 14:02 - May 13 by hype313

Phil mentioned that Norwood has been told he's not in the plans

Indeed. Surprised I have to say.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

so who are the handful (6?) who are part of plans going forward? on 14:07 - May 13 with 608 viewsBLUEBEAT

Is Nolan safe because he’s a Scouser?

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024