Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our fans 08:19 - May 13 with 651 viewsgtsb1966

FFS what do people want. Moaning that the club is rotten from top to bottom and the players aren't good enough. Club begins a massive change because it's being rebuilt from top to bottom and those same people start crying. It's pathetic. Why not wait until the season starts to see where we are at.
Our fans on 08:21 - May 13 with 631 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

#meltdown.

Chill out bro. It's ok to disagree.

You've just generalised about the fans when it's clear there is a split of opinion.

If you can't cope with alternate views to your own, a forum probably isn't the place for you.

This is not the FB group.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 8:22]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Our fans on 08:26 - May 13 with 578 viewsgtsb1966

Our fans on 08:21 - May 13 by Marshalls_Mullet

#meltdown.

Chill out bro. It's ok to disagree.

You've just generalised about the fans when it's clear there is a split of opinion.

If you can't cope with alternate views to your own, a forum probably isn't the place for you.

This is not the FB group.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 8:22]

My point is that everyone wanted change. Now some are moaning about change. Oh and I'm chilled thanks. Sitting in the garden with a coffee, newspaper and no work. Have a good day. P.s....and you carry on moaning.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 8:28]
Our fans on 08:28 - May 13 with 549 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Our fans on 08:26 - May 13 by gtsb1966

My point is that everyone wanted change. Now some are moaning about change. Oh and I'm chilled thanks. Sitting in the garden with a coffee, newspaper and no work. Have a good day. P.s....and you carry on moaning.
[Post edited 13 May 2021 8:28]

There are different degrees of change.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Our fans on 08:52 - May 13 with 427 viewsHerbivore

People wanted change when Mick left and look how that turned out. It's possible to want change without thinking we need to get rid of every single member of the squad. Telling all of the youngsters that they should find new clubs is not what many of us had in mind. It's especially odd when we're trying to offer Edwards a new deal and keeping Aaron Drinan.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Our fans on 08:56 - May 13 with 401 viewsgtsb1966

Our fans on 08:52 - May 13 by Herbivore

People wanted change when Mick left and look how that turned out. It's possible to want change without thinking we need to get rid of every single member of the squad. Telling all of the youngsters that they should find new clubs is not what many of us had in mind. It's especially odd when we're trying to offer Edwards a new deal and keeping Aaron Drinan.

I do admit the Drinan one is a mystery.
Our fans on 08:59 - May 13 with 385 viewsKeno

eerrr.... how long have you been posting on here???

did you really expect anything different

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024