Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
There is no pleasing some fans! 09:33 - May 13 with 603 viewsIpswich_Crazy

Fans wanted a clear out - Now happening but they still aren't happy!

MAKE YOUR MINDS UP! You wanted a clear-out and you got it! Now just support the bloody club!

COYB's

Poll: Are fans getting fed up with Sky Sports changing our Kick off schedules?

There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:36 - May 13 with 566 viewsBlueandTruesince82

I do think some fans are only happy when it rains. It's like moaning has become our clubs identity...... I'm not sure we'd know what to do with any good times anymore

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:38 - May 13 with 553 viewsITFC_96

Almost every fan has been saying they want a clear-out but to keep a core of players at the club, not get rid of every single player. People were saying last season that it looks like the players haven't played with each other before, that is going to be the REALITY next season.
There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:40 - May 13 with 534 viewsHighgateBlue

I think there's a range of views about different players, to be honest, as one would expect. Some wanted a bigger clear out than the one we've seen (some of our homegrown youngsters aren't so young anymore and have had an ineffectual season), and some would have liked to see a couple stay who have been offloaded (our player of the year for example). The one player that has been retained whom we all would have offloaded shall remain nameless on account of this mental health awareness week thing.

What I don't see is the wild swing of opinion on the part of a significant number of fans, which is what you appear to be alleging.

But in any event, yes, let's support our club. Let's be optimistic that the changes in structure and personnel, the recruitment of a Championship club's backroom staff, the renewed engagement and enthusiasm of our owners, the money that they bring, the attitude, professionalism and track record of our manager, the return of fans, the blank-canvas pre-season and the removal of the deadwood will bring greater fortunes next year. If we sign superstars, or if, more likely, we do not, we should get behind the boys (and indeed girls) and go again! :)
There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:43 - May 13 with 492 viewsHighgateBlue

There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:36 - May 13 by BlueandTruesince82

I do think some fans are only happy when it rains. It's like moaning has become our clubs identity...... I'm not sure we'd know what to do with any good times anymore

This is probably a fair point to some extent, and I think the pandemic has not helped. Both because of the toll it has taken generally and the lack of opportunity to attend matched and voice opinions and frustrations there.

But if the good times did return, I'm pretty confident we'll change our tune! (Only happy when it rains was appropriate for the Garbage football we've seen. Maybe something different this year. Ebeneezer Good, if we're retaining links to ITFC's oldtime song, but also the 90s flavour?)
There is no pleasing some fans! on 09:54 - May 13 with 457 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Enough of these FB style calling outs.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

There is no pleasing some fans! on 10:09 - May 13 with 405 viewsKropotkin123

READ ALL ABOUT IT, READ ALL ABOUT IT

TWTD in "No consensus amongst a large group" shocker!

Details include "differing perspectives on change", "differing opinions on players" and "differing levels of optimism".

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

There is no pleasing some fans! on 10:15 - May 13 with 370 viewsJuggsy

So you’re moaning because you perceive our fans to be moaning?

Weird
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024