Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale 13:17 - May 13 with 876 viewsBlueWorldOrder

We were told this was all Lambert's fault and Cook would get a tune out of the squad and get us promoted. Under Cook morale took a nosedive and football wise we started playing the worse we have done in years. Cook throws the players under the bus and immediately sacks Judge, then Ward, and then Chambers, Skuse, Sears, Wilson and so on days after the seasons end. Cook has hired his mates for the backroom, one of which is a misogynist and a money grabbing failure as a player and we're now expected to believe this is all the players fault? We are heading for a Hurstian disaster and the new owners have let the club down for allowing this utter decimation of what was one of the best squads in this league.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:22 - May 13 with 838 viewsCoco

Don't all managers hire their 'mates' for the backroom team?

Oh you're being sarcastic.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:23 - May 13 with 837 viewsBlueWorldOrder

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:22 - May 13 by Coco

Don't all managers hire their 'mates' for the backroom team?

Oh you're being sarcastic.

How many of them have sent death threats to their wives?

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:24 - May 13 with 824 viewsButterbing

ARGH! PANIC!
From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:25 - May 13 with 809 viewschrismakin

Spot on,

It's a disaster

We are going down again

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:26 - May 13 with 794 viewsCoco

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:23 - May 13 by BlueWorldOrder

hang on, let me quickly have a check...

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 14:09 - May 13 with 730 viewsDarth_Koont

The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

On paper we did have one of the best squads in 2019. Plus the financial firepower to add to it. But the rot had or was setting in.

Not sure we can build too much from players that have been collectively and individually out of form for pretty much three years.

Although I wouldn’t be at all surprised if there are a great many still here. This hopefully is a drawing a line in the sand moment for them where we have a fresh start with a number of new players also coming in.

Pronouns: He/Him

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 14:12 - May 13 with 705 viewsPhilTWTD

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 13:23 - May 13 by BlueWorldOrder

Regarding Jeffers, I'm not sure he's one of PC's mates. Think he was recommended to him.
From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 14:13 - May 13 with 695 viewsHarryB

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 14:12 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

Regarding Jeffers, I'm not sure he's one of PC's mates. Think he was recommended to him.

phil who do you think the assistant will be?
Login to get fewer ads

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 10:44 - May 14 with 455 views66notout

From Best Squad in the League to Released/On Sale on 14:13 - May 13 by HarryB

phil who do you think the assistant will be?

There isn’t going to be one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024