Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I think we'll be relegated to League Two 16:18 - May 13 with 3792 viewsBlueWorldOrder

Too much radical change for me in such a short space of time. Cook massively under delivered with one of the best squads in the league last season, it needed some improvement but he's taken a sledgehammer to it and I think it will end in disaster. I know I am the only one who thinks that so far, but I am utterly convinced thats what will happen.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:21 - May 13 with 3458 viewsFixed_It

You're a happy chappy!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:21 - May 13 with 3461 viewsjonbull88

Best squads in the league? I wish people would stop saying this. We have a poor squad. Nowhere near the best in the league.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:21 - May 13 with 3456 viewspointofblue

Let’s look at it this way - we were going to end up in League Two one way or the other considering the trajectory we were on. The club needs a reset, it might pay off or it might not; we could go up or we could implode but I think we’re at a point where something has to give.

Unfortunately we were at a similar point in the summer of 2018 and the gamble backfired. We have to rely on Cook’s experience of overhauls combined with invested owners who have put in a defined structure pulling us through.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:22 - May 13 with 3438 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Nah.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:22 - May 13 with 3448 viewsSTYG

You don’t think that maybe Cook might be happy to let players go because he’s bringing in better ones.

This squad was absolutely pathetic in terms of attitude and application, we couldn’t score goals and we still just finished outside the play offs.

Not sure if you’re trolling or not. We are building a team to win the league. Teams at this level often have an entire new squad. Blackpool and Lincoln managed it with nowhere near our resources and could meet in the playoff final.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:23 - May 13 with 3431 viewspositivity

don't feed the troll

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:30 - May 13 with 3390 viewsElephantintheRoom

Tongue in cheek post? I'm inclined to agree. I can't see that making a bad team worse and constantly blaming players is a terribly good way to attract the sort of players who might improve things - and the new brooms might throw out any babies left with the bathwater, if there are any.

I'm not expecting relegation next season - but unless Cook can transform himself into a motivational man manager I cant see how things can improve much from the depressing Ipswich Town Nil that appeared when he did.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:37 - May 13 with 3344 viewsBlueBorn86

Jesus wept.

You are entitled to your views. But lets at least wait until something has happened before we say the world is ending shall we?
Login to get fewer ads

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:41 - May 13 with 3316 viewsNazemariner

We are far too good, even if we were to get worse, to be relegated to L2. Your point is valid though, we could well suffer anotheer season of mediocrity if we try to change things too quickly.

Fingers crossed though eh?
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:41 - May 13 with 3312 viewsclive_baker

I think you're wrong.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:57 - May 13 with 3201 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:04 - May 13 with 3155 viewshaynes_toe1

You've seen the quality at the bottom of this division, we would really, really have to c*ck things up to get even close to relegation material. Even Lambert had us near the play-offs remember.

Cook has been, to date, a failure and I don't agree with the way he's going about things. He has pedigree though and if it all works out we'll be singing his name week-in week-out.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:21 - May 13 with 3066 viewsMattinLondon

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:27 - May 13 with 3018 viewsWD19

If that's what you think I am reassured. It means we are practically nailed on for the Top 2.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:27 - May 13 with 3022 viewsRegencyBlue

You lost me at “one of the best squads in the league” frankly!
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:33 - May 13 with 2978 viewsthe_egg

Have you arrived from Mars?
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:24 - May 15 with 2708 viewsWonTheCupin78

Even the players we have right now wouldn't get us relegated.

Holy
KVY Nsiala Wolf Kenlock
Edwards Downes Dozzell Dobra
Norwood Hawkins

Subs:
Cornell, Jackson, Drinan, Nolan. Bishop, Lankester, Ndaba
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:26 - May 15 with 2688 viewsSpruceMoose

Sorry mate. Time to get on the ignore list. This forum becomes a tough read when people treat it as an outlet for every absurd anxiety that crosses their mind. I wish you all the best, seems like you're having a rough time.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:39 - May 15 with 2631 viewsLeaky

We had the ninth best squad in the league. League table doesn't lie.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:50 - May 15 with 2557 viewsSuperCoops

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:26 - May 15 by SpruceMoose

Sorry mate. Time to get on the ignore list. This forum becomes a tough read when people treat it as an outlet for every absurd anxiety that crosses their mind. I wish you all the best, seems like you're having a rough time.

This forum is being infiltrated with some very curious and worrying characters lately. Think it's time for everyone to chill the fook out, stop posting every single thought they have and just lay off the drugs a bit.

Might come back in August.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 14:53 - May 15 with 2535 viewsSenatorBlue

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 17:21 - May 13 by MattinLondon

Change the R to a B, the U to an O, the two B's to L's, the I to an O, the S to a C and the H to KS, and the banner perfectly reflects the OP.

"Best squad in the league" hahahaha! Average at best, and packed full of mediocrity. The reset in 2018 failed because our board consisted of Marcus Evans. We now have a structure in place to not rely on one managers opinion in isolation, and to get our number 1-2 picks.

It might take time to gel, but gel it will.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 14:54]
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 15:02 - May 15 with 2474 viewsChurchman

We will win this rotten division with over 100 points and 100 goals. We won’t be murdered by Doncaster Rovers, get trampled all over by Portsmouth three times or hammered at Gillingham. We will even win a Cup game. Time to get the bus polished! You heard it here first.

There is more chance of this scenario than relegation. Who knows. The Chairman, Ashton and co are going to try and build something. It’s very exciting.
I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 16:41 - May 15 with 2283 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 18:19 - May 15 with 2145 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Nonsense. We were terrible this season and finished 9th.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

I think we'll be relegated to League Two on 19:09 - May 15 with 2039 viewsBlueBertie

T W @ T

🤣
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024