Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable 16:54 - May 13 with 3006 viewsN2_Blue

Think i'll wait for the close season to pass so i can miss all this BS. Some of our fans and supporters on here are losing the plot....not PC or the club.

In PC we trust...ignore the idiots...the true fans are behind you and will at least give you a chance before flouncing. Roll on August...can't wait!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

Missing you already x (n/t) on 16:55 - May 13 with 2082 viewsBloots

TWTD Leadership Group/Elite Level Supporter/Anti-Bullying Crusader

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 16:56 - May 13 with 2074 viewsDanTheMan

I remember the good old days when people moaned we didn't discuss football on here.

Now we're not discussing it in the right way it seems.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 16:57 - May 13 with 2055 viewsJ2BLUE

Some people were bedwetting over the takeover

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 16:59 - May 13 with 2024 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 16:56 - May 13 by DanTheMan

I remember the good old days when people moaned we didn't discuss football on here.

“Boo, I only want posts that perfectly echo my own views on football”

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:01 - May 13 with 2028 viewsNthQldITFC

A wise man once said to me, "Never read the TWTD forum unless there's an 'r' in the month." I think that was it anyway, although I have been getting a bit of a dicky tummy from eating summer shellfish lately, so I may have it the wrong way round. Either way, it gives me the shῐts.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:07 - May 13 with 1980 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 16:56 - May 13 by DanTheMan

You wanna start a thread on Cheese or favourite pickles?
[Post edited 13 May 2021 17:07]

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:11 - May 13 with 1951 viewsfooters

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:07 - May 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

You wanna start a thread on Cheese or favourite pickles?
[Post edited 13 May 2021 17:07]

Can anyone beat the humble gherkin? Or indeed picallilli?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:14 - May 13 with 1925 viewsMattinLondon

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:11 - May 13 by footers

Doesn’t look very humble to me

Login to get fewer ads

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:15 - May 13 with 1908 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:11 - May 13 by footers

Onions surely to god.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:16 - May 13 with 1905 viewsjayessess

sometimes wonder what people want from a football forum. Post after post of people agreeing with whatever the dominant line is?

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:16 - May 13 with 1901 viewsborge

If you think that people being concerned that the current manager/owner might be doing things that are to the detriment of our club means they aren't true fans, then yes, probably best you have a break. Not everyone has to blindly support anyone and everything to do with the club; it doesn't make people idiots to express concern and it doesn't make them lesser fans than you.

There are many opinions on here with people being positive/negative about different things. We are all entitled to express a view and yes, everyone should be giving a chance to the new regime, but that doesn't mean they can't have worries about certain actions. Life isn't ever that black and white...
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:16 - May 13 with 1898 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:16 - May 13 by jayessess

sometimes wonder what people want from a football forum. Post after post of people agreeing with whatever the dominant line is?

Onions for you too then?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:17 - May 13 with 1902 viewsGavTWTD

I can sympathise. I hope we make a signing soon to indicate the direction we're going in.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:17 - May 13 with 1895 viewsfooters

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:15 - May 13 by Cheltenham_Blue

Onions surely to god.

Red cabbage always in with a shout.

This is more difficult than I'd imagined!

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:20 - May 13 with 1870 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:17 - May 13 by footers

And you haven't even considered Beetroot yet.

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:20 - May 13 with 1870 viewsclive_baker

Not enough Brexit chat for me

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:21 - May 13 with 1868 viewsjeera

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:17 - May 13 by footers

Love pickled red cabbage.

And sauerkraut.

And pickled beetroot.

And...loads really.

Onions are always a good shout.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:23 - May 13 with 1856 viewsSwansea_Blue

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:17 - May 13 by GavTWTD

I can sympathise. I hope we make a signing soon to indicate the direction we're going in.

We're not making any more signing in the real sense. From now on we're only having virtual blockchain crypto players. Def info.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:35 - May 13 with 1803 viewsKropotkin123

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:23 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

We're not making any more signing in the real sense. From now on we're only having virtual blockchain crypto players. Def info.

Is it possible to to be top at Christmas and bottom of the conference a before the end of the season?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:38 - May 13 with 1782 viewsNthQldITFC

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:21 - May 13 by jeera

Love pickled red cabbage.

And sauerkraut.

And pickled beetroot.

And...loads really.

Onions are always a good shout.

"Int veg't'bles brilliant?"

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:08 - May 13 with 1715 viewsgiant_stow

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 17:14 - May 13 by MattinLondon

Doesn’t look very humble to me

That is a very old piccy - you can hardly see it now its surrounded by huge great blocks. Shame.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:33 - May 13 with 1681 viewsMattinLondon

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:08 - May 13 by giant_stow

That is a very old piccy - you can hardly see it now its surrounded by huge great blocks. Shame.

Yeah, thought that pic fitted into footers comment quite well.

It’s a shame that the gherkin is surrounded by buildings not as impressive.
Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:49 - May 13 with 1644 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:33 - May 13 by MattinLondon

Yeah, thought that pic fitted into footers comment quite well.

It’s a shame that the gherkin is surrounded by buildings not as impressive.

A case of "Where's (the) Wally"?

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:53 - May 13 with 1624 viewsRyorry

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:08 - May 13 by giant_stow

Did the architect have a small willy? 🤔

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Cheerio guys and gals...the bed wetting on here is unbearable on 18:54 - May 13 with 1623 viewsEwan_Oozami

This is top notch entertainment! How can you miss this?

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024