Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? 17:51 - May 13 with 771 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Is it just me worried about this? Or are other people worried about the worrisome amount of worrying currently occupying the forum? I for one am worries that all this worry just creates further worry for everyone to worry about and that then worries me as I feel this level of worry is in itself an even bigger worry that the worry already stated.

One has has to worry about the club creating so much worry and I worry that in creating that worry the club is not worrying enough about transfers but is worrying to much about trying to move players on.

I worry further that all this worry will result on us being incapable of worrying come the start of the new season and if that happens what on earth will we worry about then?

It's a worry isn't it.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:23 - May 14 with 673 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Now that we are worrying about the worries non existent links when the season hasnt been over a week.

This is doing nothing for my state of worry

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:28 - May 14 with 655 viewsKropotkin123

I'm more concerned about the concerning amount of concern rather than worried about the worrying amount of worry.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:28 - May 14 with 651 viewschrismakin

Anyone else find that when you say the word worry over and over, it loses it's meaning and just sounds like a made up word.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:29 - May 14 with 645 viewsBloomBlue

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:23 - May 14 by BlueandTruesince82

Now that we are worrying about the worries non existent links when the season hasnt been over a week.

I only worry when someone replies to their own post before anyone else does, that's a real worry for me
Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:32 - May 14 with 633 viewsKropotkin123

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:28 - May 14 by chrismakin

Anyone else find that when you say the word worry over and over, it loses it's meaning and just sounds like a made up word.

Not with worry, but I've had that sensation with other words in similar overuse contexts

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:33 - May 14 with 628 viewschrismakin

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:32 - May 14 by Kropotkin123

Not with worry, but I've had that sensation with other words in similar overuse contexts

completely unrelated, but it's just made me think of it

Does this tell you how old you are.......

Take your shoe size and add two 0's

- the year you were born

+ the year we are in

take the last two digits of the answer and that should tell you your current age

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:34 - May 14 with 627 viewsKeno

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:23 - May 14 by BlueandTruesince82

I'm worrying that we are worrying about things that we shouldn't be worrying about and bit worrying about the things we should be

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:40 - May 14 with 596 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:29 - May 14 by BloomBlue

I only worry when someone replies to their own post before anyone else does, that's a real worry for me

But its my worry log. With all the worry on here how else can I possibly keep track of all the worry, I worry that without that worry log I won't know anymore what I should be worrying about...... and that's a worry

Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 13:03 - May 14 with 550 viewsBloomBlue

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 12:40 - May 14 by BlueandTruesince82

But its my worry log. With all the worry on here how else can I possibly keep track of all the worry, I worry that without that worry log I won't know anymore what I should be worrying about...... and that's a worry

But a worry log only creates more worry, adding to a worry that doesn't exist but manifests itself into a great worry rather than a lesser worry, meaning a worry becomes a worry rather than a worry. Remember that profound inspirational statement from Watership Down "You're trying to eat grass that isn't there. Why don't you give it a chance to grow?”
Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 13:26 - May 14 with 509 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 13:03 - May 14 by BloomBlue

But a worry log only creates more worry, adding to a worry that doesn't exist but manifests itself into a great worry rather than a lesser worry, meaning a worry becomes a worry rather than a worry. Remember that profound inspirational statement from Watership Down "You're trying to eat grass that isn't there. Why don't you give it a chance to grow?”

I take your point but with all the current worrying I worry that without a log I cannot possibly keep my worrying in line with everyone else worrying. I worry that I could be worrying about the wrong thing as opposed to the right thing so the log will at least allow me to keep track of what I should be worrying about which is then at least one less thing to worry about

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 14:05 - May 14 with 465 viewshoppy

I think you're worrying about the worrying amount of worrying because of one main worry: Uncertainty.
Uncertainty is certainly one of the main cause of the worrying. I'm certain that the uncertainty is certain to make certain people worry about that uncertainty.. There is certainly a lot of uncertainty about at the moment. I know I'm certainly uncertain, and I'm certain that you're also having a certain amount of uncertainty too, so with your uncertainty and my uncertainty, and certainly certain others as well, it's certainly a cause of certain worrying to certain people.
Of that you can be quite... sure.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Is anyone else worried about all the worrying? on 14:34 - May 14 with 431 viewsBluesky

I worry why worry is spelt worry and not wurry.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024