Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skuuuuuse 19:55 - May 13 with 1524 viewscatch74

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

There he is! (n/t) on 20:00 - May 13 with 1416 viewsFixed_It

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Skuuuuuse on 20:27 - May 13 with 1277 viewsSteve_M

It's a really nice interview and Skuse is clearly an intelligent, reflective man. I like how it gets into the thought process about moving clubs, how hw and his wife grew to love Suffolk and also all of the people who go into making a football club run.

We've lost a lot from the club off the pitch with him and Chambers going this week, right time as it is for both of them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Skuuuuuse on 20:30 - May 13 with 1247 viewsjeera

Thanks for posting Catchers.

Comes across really well and gives a bit of insight to some of the mechanisms, at least how they were for a while.

Seemingly good bloke all round that one.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Skuuuuuse on 23:26 - May 13 with 954 viewsGarv

Clearly a classy guy.

Still feel slightly uneasy about how satisfied he is to have scored 2 goals in 8 years, justified by saying he wasn't brought in to score 25 a season, but hey ho. Some blame goes to the defensive system we insisted on playing for so long I suppose.

Genuinely hope he and Chambers go on to be successful. Chambers especially I could see playing another year at least in League One. Don't particularly like the idea of playing being an oppo player turning out at PR.

They deserve it after a torrid few years here, while being blamed for a lot of it by some.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Skuuuuuse on 23:35 - May 13 with 931 viewsBluefish

Skuuuuuse on 23:26 - May 13 by Garv

Clearly a classy guy.

Still feel slightly uneasy about how satisfied he is to have scored 2 goals in 8 years, justified by saying he wasn't brought in to score 25 a season, but hey ho. Some blame goes to the defensive system we insisted on playing for so long I suppose.

Genuinely hope he and Chambers go on to be successful. Chambers especially I could see playing another year at least in League One. Don't particularly like the idea of playing being an oppo player turning out at PR.

They deserve it after a torrid few years here, while being blamed for a lot of it by some.

I've told this one loads of times but I played in an incredible team for many years. We went to a level so far above where the club had been before or been since and we won some big trophies. We had a couple of players over the years like Skuse, very similar styles and neither scored more than 2 or 3 in their whole careers. Both utterly class players and would be 1st names on any team sheet. I scored boat loads and our main striker even more, we may have scored the goals without them but we wouldn't have won the trophies.

Skuse is a class guy and was a pleasure to watch for me. Never shirked possession no matter how tight the situation and read the game beautifully. His technique was also class, timing and range above lost team mates

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Skuuuuuse on 23:54 - May 13 with 875 viewsSwansea_Blue

Skuuuuuse on 23:35 - May 13 by Bluefish

I've told this one loads of times but I played in an incredible team for many years. We went to a level so far above where the club had been before or been since and we won some big trophies. We had a couple of players over the years like Skuse, very similar styles and neither scored more than 2 or 3 in their whole careers. Both utterly class players and would be 1st names on any team sheet. I scored boat loads and our main striker even more, we may have scored the goals without them but we wouldn't have won the trophies.

Skuse is a class guy and was a pleasure to watch for me. Never shirked possession no matter how tight the situation and read the game beautifully. His technique was also class, timing and range above lost team mates

Mascherano scored 1 goal in nearly 100 perfomrances for Liverpool, one of the best midfileders to grace the PL. Roy Keane would only ever get 2 or 3 a season. It does my nut in when people criticise defensive midfileders for not scoring enough, especially if they're not the tallest (i.e. not a threat from set pieces). May was well criticise the keeper.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Skuuuuuse on 08:16 - May 14 with 662 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Skuuuuuse on 23:54 - May 13 by Swansea_Blue

Mascherano scored 1 goal in nearly 100 perfomrances for Liverpool, one of the best midfileders to grace the PL. Roy Keane would only ever get 2 or 3 a season. It does my nut in when people criticise defensive midfileders for not scoring enough, especially if they're not the tallest (i.e. not a threat from set pieces). May was well criticise the keeper.

One does wonder if some people think football is in fact called goalball in the same way some people think snooker is called potting

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Skuuuuuse on 09:15 - May 14 with 554 viewsCotty

Lovely stuff.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024