Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nolan.... 13:02 - May 14 with 1478 viewsBlueBertie

He's not been mentioned much. Assume he's part of the clearout? Holy has gone under the radar a bit too. He worries me the way he doesn't command his area. If Cook is going to rotate two keepers like last season, I'd not have him as either, nor Cornell for that matter.
Nolan.... on 13:05 - May 14 with 1436 viewsWallingford_Boy

I'd imagine Nolan was one of the first to be told he can leave. Been a huge disappointment here and currently injured, so little chance Cook will want him to hang around.

Holy will be gone too, Cornell the best of a bad bunch but a goalkeeper is one of the priorities I'd say.

RIP Sir Bobby

Nolan.... on 13:07 - May 14 with 1409 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Nolan.... on 13:05 - May 14 by Wallingford_Boy

I'd imagine Nolan was one of the first to be told he can leave. Been a huge disappointment here and currently injured, so little chance Cook will want him to hang around.

Holy will be gone too, Cornell the best of a bad bunch but a goalkeeper is one of the priorities I'd say.

Really? Im sure he's been given a chance, Cook has nothing to judge him off of. Plus he's Scouse
Nolan.... on 13:11 - May 14 with 1365 viewsBlueBertie

Nolan.... on 13:07 - May 14 by abracaDOBRA_

Really? Im sure he's been given a chance, Cook has nothing to judge him off of. Plus he's Scouse

🤣
Nolan.... on 14:05 - May 14 with 1153 viewsFreoTown

Nolan.... on 13:05 - May 14 by Wallingford_Boy

Think I might be one of the only ones who doesn't think GK is a priority.

4th best defence in the league this season and one of the worst attacks. Would deal with attacking priorities first and if the budget allows later on I'd shop for a GK, genuinely bottom of the list for me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't particularly rate Cornell or Holy but I think it's far from a priority position.

Nolan I'm on the fence over which after 3 years I guess means he's expendable.

ForeverTown

Nolan.... on 15:25 - May 14 with 1029 viewsEatonBlue

He's from Merseyside - he will stay!
Nolan.... on 15:46 - May 14 with 981 viewsPhilTWTD

Both keepers have been told they can go. I assume Nolan as well. Basically, as I've said, everyone can go, no one is viewed as indispensible.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Nolan.... on 16:01 - May 14 with 915 viewsacj

I’d imagine Nolan will probably be in a similar position to Donacien, given Cook hasn’t had a chance to have a look at him either. Reckon he’ll be given a chance to show Cook what he’s about at the start of pre-season and may then be moved on if Cook isn’t impressed.

Poll: Will Town score again this season?

Nolan.... on 16:20 - May 14 with 854 viewshadleighboyblue

Nolan.... on 15:46 - May 14 by PhilTWTD

Both keepers have been told they can go. I assume Nolan as well. Basically, as I've said, everyone can go, no one is viewed as indispensible.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Phil , can you clarify the way it was put to the players . There is a big difference in the way they were spoken to .

Was it a case of we won't stand in your way if you want to leave , rather than saying bluntly you are not wanted here .

I can't believe the intention is to lose more or less everyone , surely there are some we would want to keep .

Is it just PC's way of asking players to commit to the club and giving others the chance to look elsewhere .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024