Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse 21:24 - May 14 with 3030 viewshomer_123

the restriction easing now.

Let's not mess about.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 21:26]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 18:23 - May 15 with 594 viewsGaryCooper

Compulsory vaccination, the stupid cannot be allowed to shut the country down.
Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 19:08 - May 15 with 548 viewsBlueBadger

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 18:23 - May 15 by GaryCooper

Compulsory vaccination, the stupid cannot be allowed to shut the country down.

Too late, they keep on insisting on voting for people even more stupid than themselves.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 11:51 - May 16 with 490 viewsGiroJim

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 21:29 - May 14 by homer_123

And to think....people voted, again, for this government.

Putting politics aside for a second....this has all the hallmarks of another clusterfeck.

Trouble is, who else is there to vote for ?
Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 12:18 - May 18 with 421 viewsBlueBadger

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 11:51 - May 16 by GiroJim

Trouble is, who else is there to vote for ?

Labour, Green, Lib Dem...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 12:30 - May 18 with 401 viewspointofblue

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 12:18 - May 18 by BlueBadger

Labour, Green, Lib Dem...

Labour is more interesting in fighting itself.

Greens and Liberal Democrats I agree with but I guess those who agree with Brexit won’t go there.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 13:13 - May 18 with 362 viewsHARRY10

meanwhile fatboy has just stated

"He also said Britons should not be going on holiday to amber list destinations, amid growing concern at public confusion over the travel rules."

"oh the hokey cokey" *

* not to be confused with Gove's supposed recreational pastime
Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 13:31 - May 18 with 337 viewsOldsmoker

There are still some people who are scared to leave their house even though restrictions have been lifted.
Take this women for instance...

https://www.indy100.com/viral/woman-bolton-street-indian-variant-gmb-b1849227

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 14:32 - May 18 with 293 viewsDinDjarin

Government need to act now and slow, stop or reverse on 13:40 - May 15 by LeoMuff

Nope try again, businesses ,homes, the economy can be rebuilt, lost loved ones not so much.

Double edged sword as people cannot recover from suicide or cancelled life saving operations plus some mental health issues brought on by this may be irreversible.

Marriage breakdowns, kids lost youth. None of those can be replaced either.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024