Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chambo and Skusie... 23:34 - May 14 with 1890 viewsBlueBertie

Just watched both interviews with Chambers and Skuse and have to say what top blokes they are. Like Chambo said you don't realise what you have till it's gone. How true that is of these two. We are gonna miss them more than we realise. Immensely proud of them both.
Chambo and Skusie... on 23:42 - May 14 with 1840 viewsSwansea_Blue

I’m pretty sure every manager they’ve played under (not sure about Hurst though) have told us how influential and important they’ve been. It hasn’t stopped a small minority constantly slagging them off though. Sigh.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Chambo and Skusie... on 23:53 - May 14 with 1808 viewsBlueBadger

Chambo and Skusie... on 23:42 - May 14 by Swansea_Blue

I’m pretty sure every manager they’ve played under (not sure about Hurst though) have told us how influential and important they’ve been. It hasn’t stopped a small minority constantly slagging them off though. Sigh.

If nothing else, they've certainly helped the football illiterates be identified more easily.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Chambo and Skusie... on 00:49 - May 15 with 1694 viewsloyalfan

What decent men they are. Always gave their all for the team.
Chambo and Skusie... on 07:26 - May 15 with 1545 viewsBlueBadger

Chambo and Skusie... on 23:53 - May 14 by BlueBadger

If nothing else, they've certainly helped the football illiterates be identified more easily.

And, as if by magic...

"A Fantastic Journey" by town4life 15 May 2021 0:44
Being captain of a club in the championship playoffs down to mid table league 1. wow

"A Fantastic Journey" being apart of the clubs worst patch of history and making that comment, speaks volumes.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

Chambo and Skusie... on 08:33 - May 15 with 1450 viewsOldboy

Chambo and Skusie... on 23:53 - May 14 by BlueBadger

These comments always make me laugh. I have read so many times on here that a difference of opinion is fine and yet when you do, you are told that you know nothing about football. I agree that Chambers has served us well, but do not agree that he is some kind of magic player that without we would be worse off. Nobody made an offer on him in his time here, so others could see that he was ok, but nothing special. Because we have been so crap for so long hasn't helped of course, but he was the Captain during this time and think he had a part to play. I just don't see the players the way you do perhaps, but doesn't mean I know nothing about football. I have been a season ticket holder for most my life and I am glad that the end of this current squad is coming to an end. I am sure we all want what is best for ITFC and that means better players being brought in. I am glad that the Chambers, Skuse and Sears era is finally over.
Chambo and Skusie... on 09:11 - May 15 with 1371 viewsTractorJack

Chambo and Skusie... on 08:33 - May 15 by Oldboy

These comments always make me laugh. I have read so many times on here that a difference of opinion is fine and yet when you do, you are told that you know nothing about football. I agree that Chambers has served us well, but do not agree that he is some kind of magic player that without we would be worse off. Nobody made an offer on him in his time here, so others could see that he was ok, but nothing special. Because we have been so crap for so long hasn't helped of course, but he was the Captain during this time and think he had a part to play. I just don't see the players the way you do perhaps, but doesn't mean I know nothing about football. I have been a season ticket holder for most my life and I am glad that the end of this current squad is coming to an end. I am sure we all want what is best for ITFC and that means better players being brought in. I am glad that the Chambers, Skuse and Sears era is finally over.

You forgetting that Forest tried to take him back?
Chambo and Skusie... on 09:13 - May 15 with 1361 viewsMullet

Chambo and Skusie... on 09:11 - May 15 by TractorJack

Ha! Good luck with this.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Chambo and Skusie... on 09:30 - May 15 with 1317 viewsSamWhiteUK

Upvoted for the first 2 sentences
Login to get fewer ads

Chambo and Skusie... on 15:03 - May 15 with 1113 viewsBlueBadger

Chambo and Skusie... on 09:11 - May 15 by TractorJack

...let's leave facts out of this now.

Chambo and Skusie... on 15:25 - May 15 with 1032 viewsBlueNomad

774 professional matches.

The knockers and “experts” on here - total professional games?
Chambo and Skusie... on 19:19 - May 15 with 874 viewsBlueBertie

I meant more as individuals, not so much the football side.
Chambo and Skusie... on 19:24 - May 15 with 859 viewsjeera

"some kind of magic player" said no one.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024