Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ben Chilwell on MOTD 12:54 - May 15 with 865 viewsDyland

"I'm most nervous about this one. We've got the Champions League Final and some vital Prem games, but the most important to me is the FA Cup final. I want to win this more than anything, against Leicester after our lowest point this season imo, losing to them."

Good for him. Also his favourite music is 80s disco, arf.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 12:55]

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Ben Chilwell on MOTD on 17:31 - May 15 with 570 viewsEdmundo

I'd give my left ball for us to be in the Cup Final well ahead of 4th in the Prem (though I'd probably give my right ball to win another European trophy).

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Ben Chilwell on MOTD on 17:32 - May 15 with 564 viewspointofblue

He wants to win this more than anything, so he’s left on the bench.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Ben Chilwell on MOTD on 17:38 - May 15 with 528 viewsBlueyandCrazy

A little disrespectful to Leicester, the club he was at since 11. Needs to be a little careful in how he phrases things - he didn’t need to add the Leicester bit. Hence name booed at start by Leicester fans

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Ben Chilwell on MOTD on 17:46 - May 15 with 491 viewspointofblue

Ben Chilwell on MOTD on 17:38 - May 15 by BlueyandCrazy

A little disrespectful to Leicester, the club he was at since 11. Needs to be a little careful in how he phrases things - he didn’t need to add the Leicester bit. Hence name booed at start by Leicester fans

To be fair to him it was Lampard’s last League game in charge at Chelsea before being sacked, so he might just mean that.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024