Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just had it confirmed from a very good source 14:28 - May 15 with 5946 viewsIpswich24

That Dozzell to QPR is very much on the cards and could even be announced as early as next week. Have no reason to disbelieve this.

Poll: Who would you like to be manager out of these?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 14:29 - May 15 with 5395 viewspositivity

fee?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 15:33 - May 15 with 4962 viewsSWGF

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 14:29 - May 15 by positivity

fee?

Straight swap with Macauley Bonne, if you believe Twitter.

I know. I know.

Edit: Just seen other thread down below
[Post edited 15 May 2021 15:34]

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 15:42 - May 15 with 4851 viewsgtsb1966

Was your very good source TractorsRUs by any chance.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 15:44]
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:09 - May 15 with 4628 viewsBlueBadger

This CAN'T be true. All the experts here been telling us that he's rubbish.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 19:43]

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:09 - May 15 with 4624 viewsIpswich24

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 14:29 - May 15 by positivity

fee?

Don't know cost. But minimal to figure banded about a few years ago.

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:11 - May 15 with 4601 viewsIpswich24

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 15:42 - May 15 by gtsb1966

Was your very good source TractorsRUs by any chance.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 15:44]

Nope. It's someone from the club I trust

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:33 - May 15 with 4356 viewsBryanPlug

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:11 - May 15 by Ipswich24

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:34 - May 15 with 4347 viewsblueislander

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:33 - May 15 by BryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

The cleaners?
Login to get fewer ads

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:39 - May 15 with 4274 viewsBudapestByBlimp

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:34 - May 15 by blueislander

The cleaners?

or Henry, the mild-mannered janitor?
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:41 - May 15 with 4248 viewsazuremerlangus

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:39 - May 15 by BudapestByBlimp

or Henry, the mild-mannered janitor?

Could be...

Poll: What type of manager will we get?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 17:47 - May 15 with 3907 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 23:04 - May 15 with 3406 viewsBlueBadger

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 16:11 - May 15 by Ipswich24

It's interesting how TWTD's real people 'in the know' never claim about having 'someone from the club I trust' but the bullsh1tters always do.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:22 - May 16 with 2725 viewsIpswich24

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 23:04 - May 15 by BlueBadger

It's interesting how TWTD's real people 'in the know' never claim about having 'someone from the club I trust' but the bullsh1tters always do.

Believe what you want have no reason to make things up. Just repeating what been told. You can just ignore it

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:29 - May 16 with 2650 viewsMJallday

They’ll soon start to call us “Colander FC” with all the leaks we seem to have

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:31 - May 16 with 2630 viewsOldboy

I have just read a bit about this and it looks like it is going to happen. I would take it.
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:49 - May 16 with 2532 viewsPhilTWTD

There is definitely something in QPR's interest. From what I hear it's not moved as far as you suggest. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move there this summer though.
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:49 - May 16 with 2527 viewspointofblue

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:29 - May 16 by MJallday

They’ll soon start to call us “Colander FC” with all the leaks we seem to have

It’ll be interesting to see if the number of leaks reduce after the overhaul, considering barely anyone will be left from Evans’ time at the club.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:50 - May 16 with 2514 viewsitfcjoe

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:49 - May 16 by pointofblue

It’ll be interesting to see if the number of leaks reduce after the overhaul, considering barely anyone will be left from Evans’ time at the club.

It won’t, because Ipswich is and always has been a small town

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:14 - May 16 with 2369 viewsArnieM

Seems MB is an Ipswich born player and started his career at Town.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macauley_Bonne

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:26 - May 16 with 2290 viewsMullet

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 09:49 - May 16 by PhilTWTD

There is definitely something in QPR's interest. From what I hear it's not moved as far as you suggest. Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him move there this summer though.

Well if it's them or Brentford at least Jason has the life experience of moving to the big smoke etc and has spoken about the pitfalls.

Seems a shame we'd sell Andre at all now we have the financial clout. A season ago under Evans you'd understand it and be annoyed. Now people are waving him off. Madness.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:40 - May 16 with 2230 viewsPhilTWTD

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:26 - May 16 by Mullet

Well if it's them or Brentford at least Jason has the life experience of moving to the big smoke etc and has spoken about the pitfalls.

Seems a shame we'd sell Andre at all now we have the financial clout. A season ago under Evans you'd understand it and be annoyed. Now people are waving him off. Madness.

I certainly wouldn't rule out Blackburn if Mogga stays there. He's been after Andre for years.
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:42 - May 16 with 2196 viewsblueislander

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:26 - May 16 by Mullet

It is a shame. I had a vision of Downes and Connolly anchoring the midfield, allowing Dozzell to play a much freer and attacking role.
Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:43 - May 16 with 2191 viewsMullet

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:40 - May 16 by PhilTWTD

I certainly wouldn't rule out Blackburn if Mogga stays there. He's been after Andre for years.

At least he'll be close to me I guess!

Stylistically it seems odd Cook would want rid of a midfielder who could unleash the type of wingers and forwards Cook likes, and get a striker looking to reignite himself and who plays best in a two with a target man.

Can Bonne play at 10 or out wide?

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:45 - May 16 with 2154 viewsMullet

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:42 - May 16 by blueislander

It is a shame. I had a vision of Downes and Connolly anchoring the midfield, allowing Dozzell to play a much freer and attacking role.

Connolly is very much a defender and AD is a natural deep lying midfielder.

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:47 - May 16 with 2136 viewsPhilTWTD

Just had it confirmed from a very good source on 10:43 - May 16 by Mullet

At least he'll be close to me I guess!

Stylistically it seems odd Cook would want rid of a midfielder who could unleash the type of wingers and forwards Cook likes, and get a striker looking to reignite himself and who plays best in a two with a target man.

Can Bonne play at 10 or out wide?

I really don't know an awful lot about him. He was released here before he started to cross my radar and not seen an awful lot since then. But I think he can play wide as well as down the middle. I think PC will want someone with more of a proven goalscoring record in rhw Championship as his central striker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024