Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell not good enough for us apparently 19:39 - May 15 with 9126 viewsreusersfreekicks

but 3 championship clubs seem to think he is good enough for them.
What do they know?
Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:41 - May 15 with 4517 viewsMetal_Hacker

Whilst I’d want to keep AD I can also see an element of “agent” talk here maybe

Poll: If it were one or the other

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:43 - May 15 with 4491 viewsITFCBlues

Maybe not suited to L1? He's got something about him that's for sure and I'd like to keep him. But maybe cook wants something else from his CM's

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:43 - May 15 with 4479 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Just speculation at the min.

But if he went to Brentford for a low fee, I'd question our decision making.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:44 - May 15 with 4473 viewsbrogansnose

It'll be fine, we've got Nolan.
Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:44 - May 15 with 4459 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:43 - May 15 by ITFCBlues

Maybe not suited to L1? He's got something about him that's for sure and I'd like to keep him. But maybe cook wants something else from his CM's

Fair enough if Cook wants something different, but I think the whole 'not suited to L1' idea is nonsense.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:44 - May 15 with 4461 viewsPendejo

Of the teams named, think I'd go for Brentford due to their excellent record for taking players to the next level.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:46 - May 15 with 4432 viewsVic

Could well be that it’s not a case of not being good enough, but just that he doesn’t fit into the style, or he just hasn’t hit it off with Cook, or any other factor. I very much doubt the Cook doesn’t think he’s good enough.

Managers sell good players all the time simply because they don’t fit into a system. Beckham and Man U,for eg!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:53 - May 15 with 4314 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:46 - May 15 by Vic

Could well be that it’s not a case of not being good enough, but just that he doesn’t fit into the style, or he just hasn’t hit it off with Cook, or any other factor. I very much doubt the Cook doesn’t think he’s good enough.

Managers sell good players all the time simply because they don’t fit into a system. Beckham and Man U,for eg!

Beckham left because he was a challenge to Fergies authority.

Fergie had a fair amount of track record and good will in the bank.

Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:55 - May 15 with 4275 viewsVic

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:53 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Beckham left because he was a challenge to Fergies authority.

Fergie had a fair amount of track record and good will in the bank.

Your second point is totally true, and it’s really the only reason we’re questioning Cook now. He burnt a whole lot of credit with that awful end to the season, and the way he’s contradicted himself.

“We need to be respectful and do things the right way” Yeah, righto Paul!

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:59 - May 15 with 4238 viewsGuthrum

Or he's "not in Paul Cook's plans" because they know he's going to be sold to a club at a higher level?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:02 - May 15 with 4184 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:59 - May 15 by Guthrum

Or he's "not in Paul Cook's plans" because they know he's going to be sold to a club at a higher level?

There's zero indication that's the case from the way PC has sold it.

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:04 - May 15 with 4164 viewsMullet

Infuriating innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:05 - May 15 with 4148 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:46 - May 15 by Vic

Wasn't that more because he'd fallen out with Fergie more than didn't fit a system though?

A better example would be Salah at Chelsea or Januzaj at Man Utd.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:05 - May 15 with 4152 viewsVic

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:04 - May 15 by Mullet

Infuriating innit

Won’t be if we get promoted though will it!

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:06 - May 15 with 4138 viewsMullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:05 - May 15 by Vic

Dozzell playing above us and looking towards the Prem whilst we go up to the Championship? Not sure that really works does it?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:06 - May 15 with 4129 viewsBloomBlue

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 19:44 - May 15 by Pendejo

Of the teams named, think I'd go for Brentford due to their excellent record for taking players to the next level.

Plus if they win the playoff he would be a Premier League player.
Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:06 - May 15 with 4121 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:05 - May 15 by Vic

You could say that about anything.

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 with 4095 viewsSteve_M

Yes, it really is rather telling. He’s 22 and just played a full season for the first time in a somewhat messed up team. It’s carelessness to be so willing to throw away assets, especially those where the potential upside is high.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 with 4090 viewsxrayspecs

I think there is a good player in there but is he what we need next season to get out of this league? He is one of the few who have got better this season and at times made an impact on games, he does though remain easier on the eye than someone who creates/scores.

He may do well in a higher division where there is greater emphasis on technique.
Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 with 4082 viewsVic

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:06 - May 15 by Mullet

Dozzell playing above us and looking towards the Prem whilst we go up to the Championship? Not sure that really works does it?

I think it does really. Dozzer isn’t making the rapid progress we need and Cook hasn’t got the time to wait to see if he can start to improve now. Much as I’d love him to succeed here he just hasn’t taken games by the scruff of the neck and never really looks like doing so. I think he needs to get away from PR to fulfill his talent

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:10 - May 15 with 4068 viewsMullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 by Vic

I think it does really. Dozzer isn’t making the rapid progress we need and Cook hasn’t got the time to wait to see if he can start to improve now. Much as I’d love him to succeed here he just hasn’t taken games by the scruff of the neck and never really looks like doing so. I think he needs to get away from PR to fulfill his talent

He literally ran the last game we played

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:10 - May 15 with 4056 viewsBlueBadger

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 by xrayspecs

I think there is a good player in there but is he what we need next season to get out of this league? He is one of the few who have got better this season and at times made an impact on games, he does though remain easier on the eye than someone who creates/scores.

He may do well in a higher division where there is greater emphasis on technique.

He's desperately needed some proper coaching and a team set-up around him that suits him.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:12 - May 15 with 4020 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:09 - May 15 by Vic

It's just speculation, but if Brentford see something in him I'd question why Cook can't get a tune.

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:13 - May 15 with 3997 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:10 - May 15 by BlueBadger

He's desperately needed some proper coaching and a team set-up around him that suits him.

Our wider coaching team literally has a Butcher and a baker, we just need a candlestick maker.

Thankyou.

Dozzell not good enough for us apparently on 20:13 - May 15 with 3987 viewsWD19

Well first and foremost they know they are not scrapping in league 1 next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024