Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference 20:01 - May 15 with 3317 viewsITFC_96

Paul Cook has surely gone mad.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:04 - May 15 with 2907 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thats the Paul Hurst model.

Hopefully not the Paul Cook model, but I guess we'll have to wait and see whether NY of the speculation comes to fruition.

The KOA guys indicated we have our sights set higher than that in terms of recruitment.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:06 - May 15 with 2892 viewsVic

Read Phil’s article! Not going to happen, I’m confident we’ll be fishing in a different pond.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:06 - May 15 with 2889 viewsRobbie12345

Nobody has been sold or recruited yet.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 20:07]

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:29 - May 15 with 2799 views66notout

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:06 - May 15 by Robbie12345

Nobody has been sold or recruited yet.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 20:07]

Oh yes they have.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:34 - May 15 with 2770 viewsMrTown

Nobody has been sold, nobody bought and apparently our manager has lost the plot.

Typical Ipswich fans

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:39 - May 15 with 2747 viewsChurchman

I must have missed that news! Who have we signed from the Conference??
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:41 - May 15 with 2724 viewsFixed_It

Think you've gone a bit early with the premature flounce there buddy!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 21:07 - May 15 with 2636 viewsMach_foreignBlue

ITFC_96 aka Paul Lambert who were sucking up to Lambert a few days ago.

I have asked you a question that day which remains unanswered. So I repeat it: did you play for the big clubs Mr.Lambert?
[Post edited 15 May 2021 21:07]
Login to get fewer ads

Sell our young prs to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 21:24 - May 15 with 2542 viewsbilllm

Have to agree on that, hurst esq
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 21:29 - May 15 with 2518 viewsBcarefulwhatUWish4

(A) Dozzell hasn't been sold to a Championship club
(B) We haven't signed Anderson
(C) Recruitment policy is unlikely to follow previous models
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 21:32 - May 15 with 2503 viewsOldboy

Not sure you know how these things work. Try doing a bit of homework before committing to a silly comment like that.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 21:33 - May 15 with 2497 viewsxrayspecs

Troll
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 22:52 - May 15 with 2282 viewsBluedandy

Keyboard nobody questions the sanity of manager with 3 promotions with 3 different clubs to his name, how utterly mad.

Bring on The Great Reset.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 22:58 - May 15 with 2257 viewsNthsuffolkblue

If we sell multiple players to the Championship and sign multiple players from the Conference, this is a fair question to ask. However, we haven't done any of this yet.

If we sell the underperforming players and get in a mixture of promising players from this and lower levels with experienced players from this and the levels above then I won't be so worried.

Time will tell what our transfer dealings do look like.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 02:00 - May 16 with 2057 viewsIllinoisblue

Can you save the bed wetting until August?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 07:11 - May 16 with 1882 viewsdirtyboy

I see this Aldershot lad as a profit type acquisition.

Been in England youth and Arsenal set up, so has a nice CV from early years, grab for a free, give him a number of games in team, sell for a profit.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 07:27 - May 16 with 1846 viewsWakh

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:04 - May 15 by Marshalls_Mullet

Thats the Paul Hurst model.

Hopefully not the Paul Cook model, but I guess we'll have to wait and see whether NY of the speculation comes to fruition.

The KOA guys indicated we have our sights set higher than that in terms of recruitment.

Why the need to use black and white simplicity so negatively.

I am sure the inbound players will extinguish it. Most will be of a kind not seen for a while but I suppose a few may be lower league disasters. Every team tries that occasionally. I remember Tottenham gambling with flops like Deli Ali and even Manchester United gambling on some unknown called Ronaldo from a small Portuguese team, what a disaster that turned out to be. Let's wait for the end if next week and see what that brings. I wouldn't focus on this for your own well-being.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 07:54 - May 16 with 1755 viewsDanTheMan

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 07:27 - May 16 by Wakh

Why the need to use black and white simplicity so negatively.

I am sure the inbound players will extinguish it. Most will be of a kind not seen for a while but I suppose a few may be lower league disasters. Every team tries that occasionally. I remember Tottenham gambling with flops like Deli Ali and even Manchester United gambling on some unknown called Ronaldo from a small Portuguese team, what a disaster that turned out to be. Let's wait for the end if next week and see what that brings. I wouldn't focus on this for your own well-being.

Sporting are a "small Portuguese team"?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 08:46 - May 16 with 1637 viewsGuthrum

We recruited Cardiff striker and Wales international Kieffer Moore from the Conference and Premier League defender, Aston Villa Vice-Captain and England player Tyrone Mings from the Southern League Premier.

It doesn't always turn out badly.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 08:52 - May 16 with 1596 viewschicoazul

If what I hear is right we are announcing three new signings this week two of whom are from the Championship.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 08:57 - May 16 with 1571 viewsGuthrum

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 20:29 - May 15 by 66notout

Oh yes they have.

We just don't know who yet.

Edit: Well, you might. But the rest of us don't.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 8:58]

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 09:21 - May 16 with 1495 viewsIpswichKnight

Agent of non league player looks around clubs and sees Town have new owners, doesn’t bother reading any further and puts it about that we and A.N. Other club are interested.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 10:30 - May 16 with 1363 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Bishop and Dozzell incredibly poor by ITFC_96 20 Mar 2021 14:52
Cannot pass at all, and just absolute passengers when the opposition goes forward.

TEAM: Two up top! by ITFC_96 2 Apr 2021 14:10
I don't like it. Judge and Edwards yet again. Dozzell and Bishop in midfield meaning everyone is going to walk through them again.

Absolutely terrible by ITFC_96 27 Mar 2021 16:59
None of our midfielders can even string a pass together. It's a joke. Dozzell in particular was woeful. Missed passes everywhere.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 10:56 - May 16 with 1322 viewsWonTheCupin78

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 10:30 - May 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

Cannot pass at all, and just absolute passengers when the opposition goes forward.

I don't like it. Judge and Edwards yet again. Dozzell and Bishop in midfield meaning everyone is going to walk through them again.

None of our midfielders can even string a pass together. It's a joke. Dozzell in particular was woeful. Missed passes everywhere.

To be fair on the OP there was no mention of their ability.
Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 15:32 - May 16 with 1174 viewsITFC_96

Sell our young players to the Championship and recruit from the conference on 10:30 - May 16 by Cheltenham_Blue

A few poor games doesn't mean they don't have underlying ability. I've said before that he isn't a defensive midfielder and should be further up the pitch as he doesn't have enough defensive workrate. This post wasn't wasn't specifically about Dozzell, but I would be incredibly worried if a released player from the conference is even a discussion as a signing.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024