Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour 09:39 - May 17 with 1174 viewsKeno

suggesting people book free tickets to a Nigel Farage do in the US at somewhere like Bollicki and then not turning up so that he arrives at what's he thinks is a full arena only to find its empty

How upsetting for him .......

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 09:51 - May 17 with 1093 viewsSwansea_Blue

I don't see what's wrong with that. He says he's booking in good faith and sometimes plans just change at the last minute...

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 09:59 - May 17 with 1052 viewsJ2BLUE

Some of these dates have free tickets...

Sounds like it's going to be a few, at the back, and make no real difference whatsoever.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:13 - May 17 with 1018 viewsclive_baker

The irony of course being that initiatives like this only serve to give the scrote more air time than he would otherwise have had.

People like Farage need to be starved of attention.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:14 - May 17 with 1006 viewsTieDyedIn95

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:13 - May 17 by clive_baker

The irony of course being that initiatives like this only serve to give the scrote more air time than he would otherwise have had.

Well both his parties are now dead and he's never held a seat in Parliament so unless your paying to hear him, or going out of your way to find it, I doubt he's getting much attention these days. We'll be back in the EU before Farage is ever in Parliament.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:18 - May 17 with 990 viewsclive_baker

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:14 - May 17 by TieDyedIn95

Well both his parties are now dead and he's never held a seat in Parliament so unless your paying to hear him, or going out of your way to find it, I doubt he's getting much attention these days. We'll be back in the EU before Farage is ever in Parliament.

I didn't go out of my way to find out about his American stage show. Rather had it not been for this chap, I wonder how many people wouldn't even have know he had one, and wouldn't have given the chump a second thought today. I certainly wouldn't. What is it they say about all publicity...
[Post edited 17 May 2021 10:19]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:45 - May 17 with 844 viewsHARRY10

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:18 - May 17 by clive_baker

I didn't go out of my way to find out about his American stage show. Rather had it not been for this chap, I wonder how many people wouldn't even have know he had one, and wouldn't have given the chump a second thought today. I certainly wouldn't. What is it they say about all publicity...
[Post edited 17 May 2021 10:19]

......................ask Prince Andrew
I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:53 - May 17 with 819 viewsBarneycurley

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 10:13 - May 17 by clive_baker

Whys that? Starve people we disagree with? Seems a little harsh

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:56 - May 17 with 818 viewsBlueBadger

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:53 - May 17 by Barneycurley

Whys that? Starve people we disagree with? Seems a little harsh

Hey, we're just following the lead of the government here with free school meals for poor people's children...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 12:04 - May 17 with 785 viewsBarneycurley

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:56 - May 17 by BlueBadger

Hey, we're just following the lead of the government here with free school meals for poor people's children...

😃

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 12:13 - May 17 with 769 viewsHARRY10

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 11:45 - May 17 by HARRY10

......................ask Prince Andrew

..................who certainly won't be venturing onto those shores to hear what the ever honest Nigel has to say

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9584227/Prince-Andrew-removed-50-patron
I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 12:48 - May 18 with 595 viewstractordownsouth

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 13:01 - May 18 with 557 viewsHARRY10

I sure you will agree this is disgraceful behaviour on 12:48 - May 18 by tractordownsouth

As with the 'useful idiots' in the UK, Farage's use has run its course.

Spouting out in favour for something that has clearly been a huge failure in relation to what was claimed is not going to attract much interest

Who would want to be associated with that ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024