Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds 11:49 - May 17 with 1285 viewsSteve_M

If anyone still has this online credit you can use it against this year's season ticket.

That, plus the compensation for last year, means next year's season ticket only cost £145*.

* Yes, I've actually paid the rest of it already but look at which matches I missed out on!

BTW, if anyone wants to check if they have this then go into https://tickets.itfc.co.uk/ click on your details, then History and filter by Gift Vouchers.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:11 - May 17 with 1207 viewsMillsTash

I didn't think you could use it for the current season ticket?

I have gone all the way through to payment screen and seen no option to use my gift voucher towards payment?

*I did not have a ST for the 20/21 season.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 12:12]
Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:17 - May 17 with 1177 viewsMillsTash

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:11 - May 17 by MillsTash

I didn't think you could use it for the current season ticket?

I have gone all the way through to payment screen and seen no option to use my gift voucher towards payment?

*I did not have a ST for the 20/21 season.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 12:12]

Scrap that - found it. £248 for the season - lovely job! Cheers Steve!
Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:26 - May 17 with 1143 viewsMB26

D'oh wish I had known this before I committed. I'll see if I can get it retrospectively deducted. If not I might be able to use it on away tickets I guess
Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:48 - May 17 with 1095 viewshoppy

Is the 'online credit' different to the paper vouchers they sent out last year? If so, does anyone know if the paper vouchers can be used against 2021/22 season tickets?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:55 - May 17 with 1066 viewsSteve_M

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:48 - May 17 by hoppy

Is the 'online credit' different to the paper vouchers they sent out last year? If so, does anyone know if the paper vouchers can be used against 2021/22 season tickets?

Yes, the paper vouchers were a lower value but less risk of getting them so the are different:

I still have cash vouchers left over as compensation for missing five games at the end of 2019/20 season. Are they still valid?
Yes. The expiry date has been put back from 30 May to 30 September, 2021. They can be used in person at Planet Blue, in the matchday ticket office or in the FanZone. You can also use them via the Planet Blue mail order system. Click here for full details.

All on the link here:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/ipswich-town-fefunds-and-season-ticket-pr

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 13:16 - May 17 with 1001 viewshoppy

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:55 - May 17 by Steve_M

Yes, the paper vouchers were a lower value but less risk of getting them so the are different:

I still have cash vouchers left over as compensation for missing five games at the end of 2019/20 season. Are they still valid?
Yes. The expiry date has been put back from 30 May to 30 September, 2021. They can be used in person at Planet Blue, in the matchday ticket office or in the FanZone. You can also use them via the Planet Blue mail order system. Click here for full details.

All on the link here:

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/april/ipswich-town-fefunds-and-season-ticket-pr

Thanks Steve.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 07:50 - May 18 with 844 viewsSteve_M

Bump, in case it's useful for anyone.

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 08:35 - May 18 with 796 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Cheers Steve.

Separate question for anyone who may know.. By ‘direct debit’ on the renewal bit, is that still monthly? Not seen it anywhere say it’s a monthly cost and don’t want to put my bank details in if they’re going to take £300 right now.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 8:36]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Login to get fewer ads

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 13:42 - May 18 with 721 viewsJDB23

Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 12:48 - May 17 by hoppy

I have just called the ticket office and they informed me that paper vouchers from the 19/20 season cannot be used against season ticket renewal. Mine will most likely end up in the bin then!
Online vouchers from 19/20 Season Ticket Refunds on 19:02 - May 18 with 646 viewsSteve_M

The club have caught up:

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024