Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members 13:30 - May 17 with 1101 viewsDinDjarin

When I try to renew mine and 2 juniors tickets I get the following:

Too many subscriptions of 2021/22 - SEASON TICKET. Please reduce the quantity to 1 or less.
Sales to this Series are limited to 1 subscriptions per person.

Also they are showing up as £92.50 when in fact should be free or so I thought according to renewal pack??
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:34 - May 17 with 1064 viewsBloomBlue

I thought for u19s the season tickets automatically renewed, certainly that's what it said in the renewal pack
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:34 - May 17 with 1065 viewsclive_baker

The website is so sh1t.

I got something like 'Series is not available for sale'. Despite it showing as available.

Edit. It also said 'buy season 19/20 season tickets'. Attention to detail is so shoddy.
[Post edited 17 May 2021 13:37]

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:40 - May 17 with 1011 viewsDinDjarin

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:34 - May 17 by BloomBlue

I thought for u19s the season tickets automatically renewed, certainly that's what it said in the renewal pack

We cancelled in Feb but have been told that we still class as renewing so should get the free U19 Tix.

Obviously the website cannot seem to deal with that scenario.

ARE YOU READING ITFC TICKET OFFICE?
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:42 - May 17 with 995 viewsBloomBlue

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 13:40 - May 17 by DinDjarin

We cancelled in Feb but have been told that we still class as renewing so should get the free U19 Tix.

Obviously the website cannot seem to deal with that scenario.

ARE YOU READING ITFC TICKET OFFICE?

Must admit it does seem to be poorly designed, I renew via DD and it is still offering the option of me renewing even though it does it automatically and as a few have mentioned the front page has 2019/2020 season tickets
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 14:23 - May 17 with 912 viewsEricsGate

Save your pain and ring up.

I was number 9 in the queue and it took around 20 mins to get through.

Also when online it shows your seat as grey so that confused me.

I finally spoke to a lovely helpful young man who renewed 3 from 5 previous tickets where age groups had gone up from U19 to U23.

Was a good customer experience and im sorted.

Very happy with the customer experience 10/10

He did say its been absolutely bonkers in the ticket offices today! - Good Signs.

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 14:27 - May 17 with 900 viewsDinDjarin

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 14:23 - May 17 by EricsGate

Save your pain and ring up.

I was number 9 in the queue and it took around 20 mins to get through.

Also when online it shows your seat as grey so that confused me.

I finally spoke to a lovely helpful young man who renewed 3 from 5 previous tickets where age groups had gone up from U19 to U23.

Was a good customer experience and im sorted.

Very happy with the customer experience 10/10

He did say its been absolutely bonkers in the ticket offices today! - Good Signs.

Gonna give it a couple of days and phone up once the madness has blown over
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 14:43 - May 17 with 873 viewsCrayonKing

Had the same issue. I had to log-in separately using my son's customer number to buy his ticket, despite him being tagged as a family member and both renewals showing up when I logged in to mine. It was pretty clumsy but got it sorted in the end.

Sounds like its easier to just ring them though!

Edit: Mine was a 19/20 "renewal" so not eligible for free kid's ticket so that may have been a factor
[Post edited 17 May 2021 14:47]
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:00 - May 17 with 834 viewscooperd5

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 14:43 - May 17 by CrayonKing

Had the same issue. I had to log-in separately using my son's customer number to buy his ticket, despite him being tagged as a family member and both renewals showing up when I logged in to mine. It was pretty clumsy but got it sorted in the end.

Sounds like its easier to just ring them though!

Edit: Mine was a 19/20 "renewal" so not eligible for free kid's ticket so that may have been a factor
[Post edited 17 May 2021 14:47]

Same here - son's showed up in my basket but I couldn't buy, logged in as him and good to go. Shame this is still poor as its now moved ticket provider.
No freebie for me either, cancelled in December but am chuffed to "renew" our same seats i
Login to get fewer ads

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:41 - May 17 with 768 viewsDerryfromBury

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:00 - May 17 by cooperd5

Same here - son's showed up in my basket but I couldn't buy, logged in as him and good to go. Shame this is still poor as its now moved ticket provider.
No freebie for me either, cancelled in December but am chuffed to "renew" our same seats i

I found the web site confusing and a bit of a joke. Resulted in a phone call to ticket office. In-spite of the poor website, I received excellent customer service from the team on what must be a very hectic day, managed to renew 2 ST with very little difficulty. I was number 7 in the queue and was all sorted and paid for in less than 15mins. In this day and age when technology is everything, I cant believe the ITFC website is so poor, not only in this instance but historically it's been very poor. The good folk in the ticket office are a credit to the club 10/10 for customer service.
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:42 - May 17 with 767 viewstextbackup

Mine said ‘purchase a 20/21 season ticket’

It’s not like they’ve had months to get this ready...

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:44 - May 17 with 763 viewsDinDjarin

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:00 - May 17 by cooperd5

Sure you should be eligible for free U19 ticket even if you cancelled mid way through the season.
Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 17:16 - May 17 with 652 viewscooperd5

Renewing season tickets for multiple family members on 15:44 - May 17 by DinDjarin

Sure you should be eligible for free U19 ticket even if you cancelled mid way through the season.

Not offered it and it's definitely a renewal of his previous seat. Looked in the booklet and it says "U12 & U19 season ticket holders will automatically receive a free S/T for 2021/22" so presumably as we gave it up he doesn't qualify.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024