Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... 13:47 - May 17 with 15217 viewsKropotkin123

Personally I remember Nabil Abidallah was a Dutch international at multiple youth levels and at the time I expected him to break into the team, but he didn't go on to have a decent career.

Who did you think was going to be the next big thing for us?

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:47 - May 17 with 5863 viewshomer_123

Michael Cole.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:48 - May 17 with 5842 viewshoppy

Dean Bowditch kept having multiple contract renewals in the hope he would one day realise his potential, without it ever really happening.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5819 viewsCoco

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:48 - May 17 by hoppy

Dean Bowditch kept having multiple contract renewals in the hope he would one day realise his potential, without it ever really happening.

Billy Clarke seemed to have a huge amount of hype.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5819 viewsPendejo

Gavin Dolby

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5821 viewsFunge

I thought Billy Clarke was going to be a superstar, but the Dark Lord had other ideas.
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5816 viewspositivity

dean mcdonald

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5815 viewshype313

I genuinely thought Veliče Šumulikoski was going to be a clone of Gerrard.

He was more a clone of Reo-Coker.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 with 5813 viewsKropotkin123

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:48 - May 17 by hoppy

He had the luckiest hat-trick I've ever seen. I can't even remember the details now. But I was amazed at the time.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.

Login to get fewer ads

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:52 - May 17 with 5779 viewsKeno

vemund brekke skard

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:53 - May 17 with 5759 viewspositivity

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:52 - May 17 by Keno

vemund brekke skard

giles coke

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:55 - May 17 with 5744 viewscatch74

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/ex-football-star-turns-burglar-7469166

Mine’s Tristam Nydam, thought he was going to shine in a new look Paul Cook Ipswich team.

Poll: Who are the Numbskulls?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:55 - May 17 with 5736 viewshoppy

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 by Coco

Billy Clarke seemed to have a huge amount of hype.

He was no Billy Clark.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:55 - May 17 with 5731 viewsFtnfwest

How's Ben Knight doing these days? If he does make it, it'll be for someone else sadly
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:59 - May 17 with 5682 viewsCoco

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:55 - May 17 by hoppy

He was no Billy Clark.

ah yes the other one.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:03 - May 17 with 5627 viewsBlueySwede

Always difficult to say what "making it" is. I always thought Ian Westlake and Owen Garvan were going to be top, top players. Dean Bowditch is another good shout.
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:04 - May 17 with 5597 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 by hype313

I genuinely thought Veliče Šumulikoski was going to be a clone of Gerrard.

He was more a clone of Reo-Coker.

Genuinely think any comparisons were based on him having similar hair to Stevie G.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:06 - May 17 with 5579 viewsRobTheMonk

Byron Lawrence was going to tear it up.
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:06 - May 17 with 5570 viewschrismakin

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 by Kropotkin123

He had the luckiest hat-trick I've ever seen. I can't even remember the details now. But I was amazed at the time.

From memory wasnt one an interception of a back pass and one where the keeper missed the ball and be was in.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:08 - May 17 with 5541 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:06 - May 17 by RobTheMonk

Byron Lawrence was going to tear it up.

Bloody hell, forgot all about him!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:09 - May 17 with 5539 viewsStewart27

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:50 - May 17 by Kropotkin123

Against Watford

Think it was the last time we beat Watford before we went on that 729 game winless run against them.
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:11 - May 17 with 5511 viewsKropotkin123

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:06 - May 17 by chrismakin

From memory wasnt one an interception of a back pass and one where the keeper missed the ball and be was in.

Searched it and this came up. The second goal was actually pretty good control
[Post edited 17 May 2021 14:11]

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:12 - May 17 with 5497 viewsWD19

Was against Watford at Portman Road. I watched with my Watford supporting girlfriend alongside me.

Lenny Pidgely with assists for each of the goals. (I think)
Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:14 - May 17 with 5472 viewsKeno

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:11 - May 17 by Kropotkin123

Searched it and this came up. The second goal was actually pretty good control
[Post edited 17 May 2021 14:11]

oh for a new Jamma!!

one of my favourite all time Town players and vastly underrated

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:15 - May 17 with 5447 viewsKropotkin123

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:14 - May 17 by Keno

oh for a new Jamma!!

one of my favourite all time Town players and vastly underrated

Massively underrated.

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 14:16 - May 17 with 5445 viewsjayessess

Most promising Town player who didn't make it... on 13:55 - May 17 by Ftnfwest

How's Ben Knight doing these days? If he does make it, it'll be for someone else sadly

Still only 18, scored a couple in the EFL Trophy for their U23s last year, had an OK season for their PL2 side.

Not making England U19/U18 squads though, so presumably not currently regarded as the most outstanding prospect.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024