Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2020 tickets 20:34 - May 17 with 8137 viewsTractorCam

Are now being balloted by UEFA as we speak.

On my account it tells me my Czech Republic ticket is to be refunded, where as my Croatia one still says allocated, but it's unclear if this has been done yet so it's just about the waiting game now.

Good luck all, enjoy the chaos!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Euro 2020 tickets on 22:34 - May 17 with 1669 viewshatch

Euro 2020 tickets on 22:33 - May 17 by CopfordBlue

Are you taking “purchased” to mean successful in the ballot or not yet unsuccessful (if that makes sense!). One lot of my tickets says purchase to be refunded, the others still say purchased

I don’t know what it means yet so I’m just living off hope that given the amount of unsuccessful Croatia posts floating around that mine have made it through. But I suspect I could wake up tomorrow to see it changed to purchase to be refunded.
Euro 2020 tickets on 07:23 - May 18 with 1551 viewsvapour_trail

Lost my czech ones.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:24 - May 18 with 1511 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 22:34 - May 17 by hatch

I don’t know what it means yet so I’m just living off hope that given the amount of unsuccessful Croatia posts floating around that mine have made it through. But I suspect I could wake up tomorrow to see it changed to purchase to be refunded.

Any updates on these guys?

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:50 - May 18 with 1495 viewshatch

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:24 - May 18 by TractorCam

Still says ‘Purchase’ only next to Croatia so hope is still high.
Euro 2020 tickets on 08:52 - May 18 with 1493 viewsjamesitfc

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:24 - May 18 by TractorCam

I've lost my Tickets for Croatia, Scotland and Czech Rep. I had already lost my Dublin L16 tickets as that game got moved. I still hold 4 Semi Final tickets which I'm hoping won't get cancelled. Can quite imagine that the SF ballot will be done at a later date when capacities are finalised.

What a sh*t morning.
Euro 2020 tickets on 08:57 - May 18 with 1482 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:52 - May 18 by jamesitfc

I've lost my Tickets for Croatia, Scotland and Czech Rep. I had already lost my Dublin L16 tickets as that game got moved. I still hold 4 Semi Final tickets which I'm hoping won't get cancelled. Can quite imagine that the SF ballot will be done at a later date when capacities are finalised.

What a sh*t morning.

You may be golden Hatch, good luck!

James I had tickets for one of the semis and it's been refunded so you may be all good too. Just waiting on emails now, if they ever want to get around to sending those.

Euro 2020 tickets on 09:15 - May 18 with 1453 viewsJakeITFC

Euro 2020 tickets on 08:57 - May 18 by TractorCam

You may be golden Hatch, good luck!

James I had tickets for one of the semis and it's been refunded so you may be all good too. Just waiting on emails now, if they ever want to get around to sending those.

Had a credit note for my group games all cancelled this morning.

Quarter final Rome still in hand, the one I probably wanted to be refunded!
Euro 2020 tickets on 09:31 - May 18 with 1434 viewsbluelagos

So are they emailing out final confirmations/refunds? My one ticket - it says "completed" so thinking I might still have it...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Login to get fewer ads

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:03 - May 18 with 1401 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 09:31 - May 18 by bluelagos

So are they emailing out final confirmations/refunds? My one ticket - it says "completed" so thinking I might still have it...

You'd like to think so, I haven't received any email yet though.

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:13 - May 18 with 1385 viewsjamesitfc

Euro 2020 tickets on 09:31 - May 18 by bluelagos

Completed sounds good. Previous status was "allocated" which i would assume is now unconfirmed / ballot not completed.
Euro 2020 tickets on 10:15 - May 18 with 1380 viewshatch

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:13 - May 18 by jamesitfc

Completed sounds good. Previous status was "allocated" which i would assume is now unconfirmed / ballot not completed.

Both my 'purchase' and 'purchase to be refunded' tickets say allocated when I go into the 'My Tickets' section. So I think the 'allocated' word may be a red herring and it's the 'purchase' line that is relevant.

I bought through the Euro website on general sale so may be different for others through fan clubs etc.

If I've got these Croatia tickets then obviously thrilled but do feel the fan clubs should have had priority. Hopefully those that follow England home & away got guaranteed tickets.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 10:16]
Euro 2020 tickets on 10:16 - May 18 with 1376 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:13 - May 18 by jamesitfc

I just received an email regarding my Czech Republic tickets but not the others. Nice to know they'll be spreading out the bad news across the day.

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:17 - May 18 with 1371 viewsBlueStreak

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:15 - May 18 by hatch

Both my 'purchase' and 'purchase to be refunded' tickets say allocated when I go into the 'My Tickets' section. So I think the 'allocated' word may be a red herring and it's the 'purchase' line that is relevant.

I bought through the Euro website on general sale so may be different for others through fan clubs etc.

If I've got these Croatia tickets then obviously thrilled but do feel the fan clubs should have had priority. Hopefully those that follow England home & away got guaranteed tickets.

Lost my Scotland ones, heart break
Euro 2020 tickets on 11:03 - May 18 with 1331 viewsTractorWood

Euro 2020 tickets on 10:15 - May 18 by hatch

Nope. I had all group games through the FA from doing basically every home and away game from 2014-2017.

All cancelled and unsuccessfully reballoted last week. All headed for the 'football family' aka FA's mates I bet.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:13 - May 18 with 1322 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:03 - May 18 by TractorWood

Nope. I had all group games through the FA from doing basically every home and away game from 2014-2017.

All cancelled and unsuccessfully reballoted last week. All headed for the 'football family' aka FA's mates I bet.

Yep, considering there should be 25% for the groups and a potential 50% for the knock outs there is an awful lot of cancellations going around.

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:24 - May 18 with 1298 viewsGiant_Midget

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:13 - May 18 by TractorCam

Yep, considering there should be 25% for the groups and a potential 50% for the knock outs there is an awful lot of cancellations going around.

It's a small pool of people but, between here and Reddit I don't think I've seen one mention of anyone keeping a semi final ticket.
Euro 2020 tickets on 11:29 - May 18 with 1287 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:24 - May 18 by Giant_Midget

It's a small pool of people but, between here and Reddit I don't think I've seen one mention of anyone keeping a semi final ticket.

Which is funny considering the allocation for the semis and finals is unclear. Think the potential is for 50% but Boris also said he's hoping for a full house. Full house full of corporates.

Euro 2020 tickets on 12:12 - May 18 with 1240 viewsitfcjoe

Euro 2020 tickets on 11:13 - May 18 by TractorCam

I'm one of a number of people in the situation where had tickets to all 3 group games, and theoretically a 3/4 chance of getting a ticket to a game that has ended up with nothing.

Mine were Cat 1 tickets so have no doubt been hoovered up by corporates.

Really disappointing, I'd previously cancelled my Dublin tickets as didn't think would be able to travel which I fear is a mistake now - but was right thing to do at the time.

But nothing now, no games at all to go to.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Euro 2020 tickets on 12:39 - May 18 with 1213 viewsHullblue

I was feeling pretty hard done by until I read this thread.

Joined the away travel club and went to Bulgaria away just to give ourselves a chance of getting tickets - luckily won Scotland and Czech Republic tickets - now lost them both.

Scotland is hard to take because them lot at home at a major tournament might be a once in a lifetime thing. Hope not!

Anyway, sounds like there are people with even worse luck than me. Hope those of you who are still in the running for the latter stages manage to pick up tickets.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Euro 2020 tickets on 13:18 - May 18 with 1170 viewsxrayspecs

Euro 2020 tickets on 12:39 - May 18 by Hullblue

I was feeling pretty hard done by until I read this thread.

Joined the away travel club and went to Bulgaria away just to give ourselves a chance of getting tickets - luckily won Scotland and Czech Republic tickets - now lost them both.

Scotland is hard to take because them lot at home at a major tournament might be a once in a lifetime thing. Hope not!

Anyway, sounds like there are people with even worse luck than me. Hope those of you who are still in the running for the latter stages manage to pick up tickets.

I had tickets for all the Wembley games at Euro 96. Missed the Scotland game as a friend got married just as match was kicking off...
Euro 2020 tickets on 14:10 - May 18 with 1125 viewsLRB84UK

It looks like I've still got Scotland but lost Czech Republic
Euro 2020 tickets on 14:14 - May 18 with 1112 viewsTractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 14:10 - May 18 by LRB84UK

It looks like I've still got Scotland but lost Czech Republic

Good job mate, I imagine if it doesn't say refund now then you're definitely all good.

Euro 2020 tickets on 14:40 - May 18 with 1093 viewsLRB84UK

Euro 2020 tickets on 14:14 - May 18 by TractorCam

Good job mate, I imagine if it doesn't say refund now then you're definitely all good.

Really hope so. I've been chief organiser of this and I feel I've personally let those down who were coming with me. If 50% of our tickets are safe than that's a massive relief
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:16 - May 18 with 1059 viewsLRB84UK

Euro 2020 tickets on 14:14 - May 18 by TractorCam

Euro 2020 tickets on 20:21 - May 18 with 979 viewsGiant_Midget

all 4 of my tickets now show a purchase status. I think I'll wait until Uefa emails me, rather than checking the portal twice a day!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024