Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Kane 20:50 - May 17 with 4197 viewsNazemariner

Where is he going?
Harry Kane on 05:55 - May 18 with 845 viewsBarneycurley

Harry Kane on 23:07 - May 17 by MattinLondon

To be fair the Tory voters who clapped key workers aren’t stabbing them in the back - they are smashing a baseball bat into their faces, devouring their still breathing bodies and then p*sing over what remains...then clapping for their replacement to tidy up after them.

Like the people of Hartlepool you mean?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Harry Kane on 07:35 - May 18 with 792 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Kane on 05:55 - May 18 by Barneycurley

Like the people of Hartlepool you mean?

Yes.
For clarity, I’m sure previous Tory administration have had a sense of decency and trust.

But this bunch of vile creatures have no sense of honour at all. Anyone who voted for them is an idiot.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 7:39]
Harry Kane on 08:03 - May 18 with 765 viewsLeaky

Harry Kane on 07:35 - May 18 by MattinLondon

Yes.
For clarity, I’m sure previous Tory administration have had a sense of decency and trust.

But this bunch of vile creatures have no sense of honour at all. Anyone who voted for them is an idiot.
[Post edited 18 May 2021 7:39]

How did this turn into a political thread on the football section.
Harry Kane on 08:03 - May 18 with 765 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Harry Kane on 21:33 - May 17 by chrismakin

Millions of families struggle with food etc and people in the world cant even get enough water to survive

And a person who kicks a ball is worth that

The world disgusts me sometimes.

All football fans are guilty of feeding the machine. Yourself included.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Harry Kane on 09:26 - May 18 with 710 viewsMattinLondon

Harry Kane on 08:03 - May 18 by Leaky

No idea.
Harry Kane on 09:37 - May 18 with 701 viewsBlueNomad

Harry Kane on 08:03 - May 18 by Leaky

Asks the person with a very political avatar.
Harry Kane on 09:57 - May 18 with 687 viewsJammyDodgerrr

He would fit better at City, but United seems likely his destination. They don't really have a proper striker(although Cavani has stayed on now, so maybe they do) and can see them spending big to appease the fan protests.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Harry Kane on 10:05 - May 18 with 669 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Harry Kane on 09:57 - May 18 by JammyDodgerrr

He would fit better at City, but United seems likely his destination. They don't really have a proper striker(although Cavani has stayed on now, so maybe they do) and can see them spending big to appease the fan protests.

Not sure how you conclude he’d fit better at a team that have spent most of the season playing without a striker

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Kane on 10:09 - May 18 with 663 viewsWeWereZombies

None of the obvious suggestions yet? Torremolinos? Magaluf? Ibiza? Perhaps after the Super League fiasco his agent has suggested that a staycation would be good PR...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Harry Kane on 11:11 - May 18 with 640 viewsJammyDodgerrr

Harry Kane on 10:05 - May 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Not sure how you conclude he’d fit better at a team that have spent most of the season playing without a striker

Because he would fit exactly what Pep wants from a striker. Most of this season for them has had either Aguero or Jesus, or both, out injured so he has had to accommodate. He probably does want to play without a striker, but long-term they will need someone else.

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Harry Kane on 00:05 - May 20 with 560 viewsquad

Harry Kane on 22:40 - May 17 by BlueBadger

We've been linked. He was seen having a pint with Chambo earlier.

For goodness sake, we've lost out to Colchester??!!
Harry Kane on 00:06 - May 20 with 560 viewsquad

Harry Kane on 22:40 - May 17 by BlueBadger

We've been linked. He was seen having a pint with Chambo earlier.

For goodness sake, we've lost out to Colchester??!!
Harry Kane on 09:56 - May 20 with 480 viewsvapour_trail

Harry Kane on 21:25 - May 17 by chicoazul

Man United or maybe Bayern. Pep doesn’t rate him.

Lol.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Harry Kane on 10:49 - May 20 with 456 viewsElephantintheRoom

Off on holiday - and then back to Spurs for pre-season training.

He's a tad old and injury prone - with the added disadvantage that most of Europe's premier strikers appear to be angling for a move - including , if rumours are to be believed Lewandowski

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Harry Kane on 10:55 - May 20 with 455 viewsghostofescobar

North Korea, so he can become Citizen Kane.

GhostOfEscobar

Harry Kane on 10:59 - May 20 with 452 viewshype313

Chelsea I would expect perhaps a swap plus cash for Abraham.

Utd have Cavani, Greenwood and Rashford, City don't play with a striker so they would have to change the whole dynamic of the team to accommodate him, he wants to stay in England, so if he can stay in London you can see him jumping at that chance.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Harry Kane on 11:04 - May 20 with 443 viewsWeWereZombies

Harry Kane on 10:55 - May 20 by ghostofescobar

North Korea, so he can become Citizen Kane.

Would prefer it if he became a backing dancer for this geezer so that he could be the focus on 'You are like a Harry Kane' and respond with 'Actually I am Harry Kane':

[Where is Back_To_Russia these days?]

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Harry Kane on 11:11 - May 20 with 437 viewsbrazil1982

Harry Kane on 09:26 - May 18 by MattinLondon

No idea.

One of the usual mob couldn't resist another anti-government rant in the middle of a discussion about a footballer.

I think Kane will remain at Spurs, his wage demands are probably more of an issue than a transfer fee. I like the suggestion of Real Madrid swapping for Bale - RM and Barcelona can afford players, they just call in an increased overdraft. No bank is going to go after those two.

To raise funds, perhaps RM could sell their training ground for an inflated price to the local council again?!
Harry Kane on 11:17 - May 20 with 433 viewsrickw

Harry Kane on 10:05 - May 18 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

Pep likes all of his players to play like midfielders.
Kane has the most assists in the EPL this season - he works hard, likes dropping deep and is a very good passer - I think he fits in with the false 9 which Guardiola likes with the added bonus that he also has goalscorers instincts and a physical presence

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Harry Kane on 11:20 - May 20 with 423 viewsSpruceMoose

Harry Kane on 11:11 - May 20 by brazil1982

One of the usual mob couldn't resist another anti-government rant in the middle of a discussion about a footballer.

I think Kane will remain at Spurs, his wage demands are probably more of an issue than a transfer fee. I like the suggestion of Real Madrid swapping for Bale - RM and Barcelona can afford players, they just call in an increased overdraft. No bank is going to go after those two.

To raise funds, perhaps RM could sell their training ground for an inflated price to the local council again?!

Arf. Dry your eyes mate. You're the one bringing it up again two pages and a couple of days later...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Harry Kane on 11:24 - May 20 with 419 viewsSaigonTractor

Man City surely. He wants Shearer's goal record and best chance of that will be at City.
Harry Kane on 11:28 - May 20 with 401 viewsvilanovablue

Harry Kane on 11:17 - May 20 by rickw

Pep likes all of his players to play like midfielders.
Kane has the most assists in the EPL this season - he works hard, likes dropping deep and is a very good passer - I think he fits in with the false 9 which Guardiola likes with the added bonus that he also has goalscorers instincts and a physical presence

I totally agree with this he is probably the best option out there for City especially the ways he has adapted his game over the last 18 months. I also think he would work well with Sterling who needs a proven goal scorer to feed off
Harry Kane on 11:46 - May 20 with 384 viewsCokeIsKey

Harry Kane on 23:07 - May 17 by MattinLondon

To be fair the Tory voters who clapped key workers aren’t stabbing them in the back - they are smashing a baseball bat into their faces, devouring their still breathing bodies and then p*sing over what remains...then clapping for their replacement to tidy up after them.

I think Man City myself.

Poll: Should Lambert continue as the Ipswich Town manager?

Harry Kane on 12:13 - May 20 with 349 viewsrickw

Harry Kane on 11:46 - May 20 by CokeIsKey

I think Man City myself.

Yep, only issue is the price - I don't think Man City would go up to 100m and I don't think Levy would go below it!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024