Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barnsley 22:31 - May 17 with 1209 viewscressi

Can't say I thought there was much guile about that performance hump it up to Dike
How they could do with a Craig Hignet
Barnsley on 22:38 - May 17 with 1168 viewsChurchman

It’s very much lump it up there football using mostly young, strong big blokes. I’d imagine they bullied a lot of teams to do so well. Swansea weren’t a lot better, but that chap Ayew has a bit about him still and the bloke who played on the left was decent too. The other game was better. Overall standard? Nothing special,
Barnsley on 22:45 - May 17 with 1116 viewsSwansea_Blue

One dimensional flat track bullies. The championship hasn't been particularly good this season.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Barnsley on 22:48 - May 17 with 1103 viewscressi

Barnsley on 22:45 - May 17 by Swansea_Blue

One dimensional flat track bullies. The championship hasn't been particularly good this season.

Think Lowe and Hourihane
Are decent for Swansea
Barnsley on 11:42 - May 18 with 688 viewsThe_Last_Baron

Swansea had to defend well to withstand the barrage. Barnsley rely on teams making mistakes and flick-ons from long balls to get in behind defences. Works a lot of the time, but Swansea were cute and tough enough to do the business.

The Swansea goalkeeper was excellent, saved them a few times on through balls and he commands his box very well. Handling top notch as well, we could do with someone of that class.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

Barnsley on 11:47 - May 18 with 661 viewsSteve_M

Barnsley on 11:42 - May 18 by The_Last_Baron

Swansea had to defend well to withstand the barrage. Barnsley rely on teams making mistakes and flick-ons from long balls to get in behind defences. Works a lot of the time, but Swansea were cute and tough enough to do the business.

The Swansea goalkeeper was excellent, saved them a few times on through balls and he commands his box very well. Handling top notch as well, we could do with someone of that class.

Yes, I think a lot of that came down to Swansea playing well (except for when they had attacking set pieces as they looked more like conceding than scoring from them) as much as failings from Barnsley. I was really impressed with Woodman too.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Barnsley on 11:48 - May 18 with 655 viewsElephantintheRoom

That's probably because they haven't got their football structures fully in place - and are merely facing a couple of nerve wracking cup ties to get to the prem.

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024