Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection 07:49 - May 18 with 1330 viewsSteve_M

Ok, one study and there may be some nuance in the data for those with certain conditions but the overall direction is positive.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/may/18/96-of-britons-develop-antibodies-a

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:02 - May 18 with 1267 viewsitfcjoe

Excellent, I have my second on Saturday

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:03 - May 18 with 1260 viewsDanTheMan

Great news. Looking forward to my first vaccine, whenever that is going to be.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:03 - May 18 with 1281 viewsMillsTash

If only the Level 1 Btec/Full time mummy's would be able to read an article like this instead of worrying about the chance of 5G tracking them through the jab.
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:26 - May 18 with 1194 viewsvilanovablue

Had both jabs and an antibody test via the ONS after my second jab and have none which is most odd.
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:34 - May 18 with 1174 viewstonybied

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:26 - May 18 by vilanovablue

Had both jabs and an antibody test via the ONS after my second jab and have none which is most odd.

I had an antibody test 2 weeks after my first jab and tested negative for antibodies. Just goes to prove that you still need to be very careful even after being partially or even fully vaccinated, especially after just a short period.
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:59 - May 18 with 1072 viewsWD19

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:26 - May 18 by vilanovablue

It is not that odd. It is quite common.
It says more about the kit than it does about what is in your bloodstream.

If you are worried try another test (see link).....or simply wait until you do your next ONS CIS one.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-privacy-
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:01 - May 18 with 1064 viewsDanTheMan

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:03 - May 18 by MillsTash

If only the Level 1 Btec/Full time mummy's would be able to read an article like this instead of worrying about the chance of 5G tracking them through the jab.

Who reported this for abuse!?

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:02 - May 18 with 1053 viewsMillsTash

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:01 - May 18 by DanTheMan

Must be a flake of snow somewhere I imagine!
Login to get fewer ads

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:06 - May 18 with 1033 viewsPhilTWTD

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:01 - May 18 by DanTheMan

Probably done in error. Happens every now and then.
Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 11:43 - May 18 with 867 viewsfactual_blue

A full-time mummy with a BTec?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 11:55 - May 18 with 829 viewsfactual_blue

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 09:06 - May 18 by PhilTWTD

Probably done in error. Happens every now and then.

Translation: 'Sorry all. I did it in error. Happens every now and then. I'll speak to Gav',

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 12:28 - May 18 with 769 viewsitfcpaul

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:34 - May 18 by tonybied

I had an antibody test 2 weeks after my first jab and tested negative for antibodies. Just goes to prove that you still need to be very careful even after being partially or even fully vaccinated, especially after just a short period.

Where did you get your antibody test from?

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 12:36 - May 18 with 755 viewsJ2BLUE

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:34 - May 18 by tonybied

It's been known for quite some time that you need to give it at least three weeks.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 17:35 - May 18 with 625 viewsRyorry

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 08:59 - May 18 by WD19

It is not that odd. It is quite common.
It says more about the kit than it does about what is in your bloodstream.

If you are worried try another test (see link).....or simply wait until you do your next ONS CIS one.

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-testing-privacy-

If living in England, you're only eligible for the test if you're in work.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 17:41 - May 18 with 613 viewstonybied

Covid Vaccine News: 96% develop antibodies after one injection on 12:28 - May 18 by itfcpaul

Where did you get your antibody test from?

I had one through the post as part of a survey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024