Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering 09:14 - May 18 with 884 viewsSteve_M

Who would have thought that Newlands Test could still be so funny a few years on.

Firstly this Guardian interview with Cameron Bancroft, I read it at the weekend and thought he came across well:

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/may/14/cameron-bancroft-on-the-australia-

However the Aussie bowlers deny his suggestion that they had any knowledge of ball tampering. I think Mandy Rice-Davies would have had a quote for that.

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/newlands-ball-tampering-cummins-starc-hazlewo

And then Stuart Broad stirs it all up just a little bit more:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/stuart-broad-believes-more-could-be-revealed-

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:20 - May 18 with 852 viewsKeno

lest we forget ....

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:27 - May 18 with 826 viewsWD19

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:20 - May 18 by Keno

lest we forget ....

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:42 - May 18 with 782 viewsBarneycurley

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:27 - May 18 by WD19

How good are the purple ones. Mind you it needs a white one before you have the purple. A bag full of purple would ruin the experience some what but you need a good ratio of purples in there.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 10:01 - May 18 with 758 viewsSteve_M

Tickner gets to the point of the issue:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 10:25 - May 18 with 716 viewsCoastalblue

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 10:01 - May 18 by Steve_M

That made my day

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 10:29 - May 18 with 702 viewsKeno

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 10:01 - May 18 by Steve_M

That is brilliant

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 11:47 - May 18 with 641 viewsFenland_Blue

As a bowler you can easily spot if anybody is up to anything dodgy, every bowler looks at the ball before you put into your hand to run-up to bowl.

They were all in on it, funny how Lehmann spotted they were being closely watched on the TV and radioed down to the 12th man to run on the field and tell them the local TV cameras were on to them.

What was going to hurt the side more, getting a batsmen or two banned or the whole world class bowling attack.

Up and mainly down, following Town since 88

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 12:26 - May 18 with 600 viewsChrisd

The bowlers had to know, they must have noticed a change in the ball's appearance every time they were brought on to bowl? I'm certainly not condoning it and I thoroughly enjoy seeing the Aussies in a mess, but it's time to move on now, too much water has passed under the bridge to bring this all back up again.

Poll: Where are we going to finish?

Login to get fewer ads

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 12:28 - May 18 with 597 viewsKeno

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 12:26 - May 18 by Chrisd

The bowlers had to know, they must have noticed a change in the ball's appearance every time they were brought on to bowl? I'm certainly not condoning it and I thoroughly enjoy seeing the Aussies in a mess, but it's time to move on now, too much water has passed under the bridge to bring this all back up again.

dont you mean too many jelly beans passed over the tongue to bring this all back up again.

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 14:21 - May 18 with 548 viewsHARRY10

Cricket: Looks like the Aussies are still trying to explain ball tampering on 09:20 - May 18 by Keno

lest we forget ....

it might explain the regular England middle order batting collapses over the years
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024