Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final 14:00 - May 18 with 1338 viewsElderGrizzly

Beats a bus fare to Blackpool...
Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:04 - May 18 with 1285 viewsSpruceMoose

Roll up roll up for Coronapalooza 2021! Bigger and better than Coronapalooza 2020!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:11 - May 18 with 1239 viewsfooters

Ah, but do they have Kiss Me Quick hats in Portugal? Thought not. Another in the eye of the deranged Europeans.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:11 - May 18 with 1236 views26_Paz

Fair play to him. As rich Oligarch owners go the City ones are probably the best of the lot!

The Paz Man

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:31 - May 18 with 1140 viewsWD19

Who is going to pay for the beer though!?
Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:32 - May 18 with 1135 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:11 - May 18 by footers

Ah, but do they have Kiss Me Quick hats in Portugal? Thought not. Another in the eye of the deranged Europeans.

I think they do sell 'Fanny Magnet' T-Shirts though.
Swings and Roundabouts.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:37 - May 18 with 1109 viewschrismakin

Good to know the referee and linesman have fans, nice gesture to fund their trip.
What about fans of the club itself...

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 15:22 - May 18 with 1020 viewsKesgrave_Exile

Someone is feeling guilty after the ESL débâcle
Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:15 - May 18 with 909 viewsStenvict

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:04 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

Roll up roll up for Coronapalooza 2021! Bigger and better than Coronapalooza 2020!

Yes, let's all live in isolation for the rest of our lives

Poll: What will be announced first?

Login to get fewer ads

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:39 - May 18 with 857 viewsEdmundo

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 14:04 - May 18 by SpruceMoose

An all English final, surely could have been played in England. Agree we are doing well enough to move to normal in the UK, but we can hardly say the same for any other country. Tory idiots rolling the dice again just as we are getting our lives back.

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:52 - May 18 with 812 viewsPositivelyPortman

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:15 - May 18 by Stenvict

Let’s hope you or members of your family don’t catch it then.
Get jabbed.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:53 - May 18 with 798 viewsSpruceMoose

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:15 - May 18 by Stenvict

Nah mate, lets all go on frivolous jollies and fook whoever we might kill on our return! At least we can screenshare our pissed up photos at the Zoom funeral!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:59 - May 18 with 770 viewsStenvict

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:52 - May 18 by PositivelyPortman

Let’s hope you or members of your family don’t catch it then.
Get jabbed.

I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow, thanks. All I'm saying is, this virus will never go away it seems, the vulnerable have been vaccinated, it's time to start getting back to some sort of normality.

Poll: What will be announced first?

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 17:24 - May 18 with 728 viewsbackinbeige

Not sure about their unfair trials, lack of freedom of expression, a failure to investigate allegations of torture, discrimination against women, abuse of migrant workers... FREE EASYJET TO PORTUGAL!!! Get in.

RVRB: https://app.rvrb.one/channels/have-guitar-will-listen - Listen to music when WFH, set your own music to DJ and find new recommendations from others

Round of applause for the stylish use of accents :) nt on 17:36 - May 18 with 703 viewsHighgateBlue

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 15:22 - May 18 by Kesgrave_Exile

Someone is feeling guilty after the ESL débâcle

nt
Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 18:47 - May 18 with 627 views26_Paz

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 16:59 - May 18 by Stenvict

I've got my 2nd jab tomorrow, thanks. All I'm saying is, this virus will never go away it seems, the vulnerable have been vaccinated, it's time to start getting back to some sort of normality.

Completely agree

The Paz Man

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 19:01 - May 18 with 599 viewsSpruceMoose

Man City owner paying for fans travel to CL final on 18:47 - May 18 by 26_Paz

Completely agree

You were already acting as if things we back to normal last summer to be fair. In terms of sacrifices, you weren't exactly making many...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024