Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Compensation 14:09 - May 19 with 6631 viewsBrightonBlue

Additional ST compensation just announced. Pretty generous to be fair and option to keep money in the club.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:13]
Compensation on 14:13 - May 19 with 3916 viewsSitfcB

Very good have to say.

https://www.itfc.co.uk/news/2021/may/ipswich-season-ticket-compensation/

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Compensation on 14:22 - May 19 with 3810 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Class that from the club 👏🏻

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Compensation on 14:23 - May 19 with 3807 viewsGiant_Midget

£77 discount on the next 3 season tickets, fantastic.
Compensation on 14:24 - May 19 with 3786 viewsKieran_Knows

That's very good that. Fair play to them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Compensation on 14:27 - May 19 with 3748 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Hopefully that will put a stop to the whole sorry saga of those who - inexplicably- decided to purchase season tickets during a pandemic.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:29]
Compensation on 14:28 - May 19 with 3730 viewsSitfcB

Compensation on 14:23 - May 19 by Giant_Midget

£77 discount on the next 3 season tickets, fantastic.

Or that’s the next 3 shirts sorted.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Compensation on 14:29 - May 19 with 3694 viewsborge

Compensation on 14:27 - May 19 by BlueBlueBluex2

Hopefully that will put a stop to the whole sorry saga of those who - inexplicably- decided to purchase season tickets during a pandemic.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 14:29]

Yes, helping your club through a really difficult period is definitely inexplicable....shame on us!
Compensation on 14:30 - May 19 with 3675 viewsKieran_Knows

Compensation on 14:28 - May 19 by SitfcB

Or that’s the next 3 shirts sorted.

Might give this seasons back to put towards Sonny Bradley!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Login to get fewer ads

Compensation on 14:33 - May 19 with 3646 viewsPhilTWTD

Has been a bit of a rumbling issue for the last few weeks. We've had a few complaints and the Supporters Club plenty more. Seemed ludicrous that people with no Internet access were being charged £230 for a service they couldn't use and didn't ask for access to.

The Supporters Club, specifically Mark Ramsay, deserve a lot of credit for lobbying the club on this issue.
Compensation on 14:40 - May 19 with 3527 viewsBlueBlueBluex2

Compensation on 14:29 - May 19 by borge

Yes, helping your club through a really difficult period is definitely inexplicable....shame on us!

Yes. I am sure multi-millionaire ME really needed the cash, which he then had to pay back to you with the additional admin costs of having to process the repayments to everyone who was surprised they could not get in to watch a match.

I am sure he is very thankful.
Compensation on 14:45 - May 19 with 3473 viewsFixed_It

I will be donating mine to the Club. Every little (lot) helps.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Compensation on 14:46 - May 19 with 3455 viewsSomethingBlue

Compensation on 14:45 - May 19 by Fixed_It

I will be donating mine to the Club. Every little (lot) helps.

Yep they can have mine too. Fair play to them for the offer though, it's a very good step.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

Compensation on 14:48 - May 19 with 3432 viewsHerbivore

Do those of us who bought matchday passes on iFollow get a refund? I feel like I was missold, I purchased those passes expecting to watch a game of football.

In all seriousness, this is good from the club and goes above and beyond, imo.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Compensation on 14:48 - May 19 with 3428 viewsclive_baker

Very well handled, credit where it’s due.

I hope people / fans stick to our side of the bargain now. Get a ST for next season if you can, and let’s help bring some positivity back. The owners certainly appear to have the appetite, hopefully we can in the stands too.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Compensation on 14:57 - May 19 with 3322 viewsBloomBlue

Good, I'm sure I didn't make any difference but I threatened them twice with legal action if they didn't amend the offer.
How can you charge those people who didn't have access to the internet for a service they couldn't use was totally wrong. Plus where you had more than one season ticket holder in the same house ie 4 people and it wasn't made clear all 4 would be charged was misleading, there are Consumer laws in this Country especially around selling a service you cannot use.

But credit to the club they realised they f****-up and have corrected it
Compensation on 14:59 - May 19 with 3288 viewsRegencyBlue

Proper ownership in my view.

They have listened to fans grievances and adjusted things accordingly. No doubt there will still be some who moan but another sign the club is moving in the right direction as far as I can see.
Compensation on 15:03 - May 19 with 3242 viewsSpruceMoose

I admire the thought that you wanted to help the club through tough times, but really, as J2 has pointed out frequently, all that season ticket money did was to help Marcus Evans put a fraction less money into the club he owned and was responsible for keeping afloat.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Compensation on 15:06 - May 19 with 3218 viewsFixed_It

Good gesture from the Club who have shown they are prepared to listen.
And yet still I see morons (just a few) moaning on Facebook. One even going to seek legal advice FFS!

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

You threatened them with legal action......?!! on 15:08 - May 19 with 3191 viewsBloots

Compensation on 14:57 - May 19 by BloomBlue

Good, I'm sure I didn't make any difference but I threatened them twice with legal action if they didn't amend the offer.
How can you charge those people who didn't have access to the internet for a service they couldn't use was totally wrong. Plus where you had more than one season ticket holder in the same house ie 4 people and it wasn't made clear all 4 would be charged was misleading, there are Consumer laws in this Country especially around selling a service you cannot use.

....twice!!!!??

Good lord.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Compensation on 15:10 - May 19 with 3186 viewsSpruceMoose

Compensation on 15:06 - May 19 by Fixed_It

Good gesture from the Club who have shown they are prepared to listen.
And yet still I see morons (just a few) moaning on Facebook. One even going to seek legal advice FFS!

ITFC related Facebook is a cesspit that sadly sometimes bleeds onto here before it's quickly stamped out.

Read those pages for too long and you'll see thinly veiled racism, bigotry and even someone from this parish shockingly wishing a terminal illnesses on our ex-owner - just because they don't approve of how he run something he owned.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 15:11]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Compensation on 15:11 - May 19 with 3176 viewsgarygboltonblue

Compensation on 14:46 - May 19 by SomethingBlue

Yep they can have mine too. Fair play to them for the offer though, it's a very good step.

they can have mine , nice gesture from the club though
As far as I'm concerned..... on 15:12 - May 19 with 3170 viewsBloots

Compensation on 15:03 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

I admire the thought that you wanted to help the club through tough times, but really, as J2 has pointed out frequently, all that season ticket money did was to help Marcus Evans put a fraction less money into the club he owned and was responsible for keeping afloat.

....my season ticket money was put towards Lambert's severance pay.

In fact I'm pretty certain that without my £500 Evans wouldn't have been able to afford sacking him.

Essentially I, individually, paid to get rid of Lambert.

There.

See?

I'm happy now.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Compensation on 15:18 - May 19 with 3121 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Compensation on 14:57 - May 19 by BloomBlue

I suspect you're right and your threats were of no consequence.

I think they just listened to the general feedback.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Compensation on 15:20 - May 19 with 3096 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Compensation on 14:33 - May 19 by PhilTWTD

Has been a bit of a rumbling issue for the last few weeks. We've had a few complaints and the Supporters Club plenty more. Seemed ludicrous that people with no Internet access were being charged £230 for a service they couldn't use and didn't ask for access to.

The Supporters Club, specifically Mark Ramsay, deserve a lot of credit for lobbying the club on this issue.

No internet access?

That must've been a very small minority.

...how do people lived without TWTD? Do you print copies of the forum for those people to read?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Compensation on 15:20 - May 19 with 3072 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Could have just donated what they felt was fair.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024