Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy 15:49 - May 19 with 4032 views66notout

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/i/ipswich_town/2745131.stm
Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 15:51 - May 19 with 3973 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Meh.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 15:52 - May 19 with 3963 viewstractorboy1978

Shows how bonkers football is now that we made a loss of £3.3m then and we were farked.
[Post edited 19 May 2021 15:53]
Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 15:53 - May 19 with 3955 viewsSpruceMoose

Do you do anything but moan?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 15:55 - May 19 with 3927 viewsfooters

Hardly Munich, was it?

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:20 - May 19 with 3764 viewsSteve_M

"The club are keen to stress they are not going into full administration.

"Under the terms of temporary administration, the existing club management will stay in place while they try to rebuild their finances."

Disingenuous to the end.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:34 - May 19 with 3659 viewsIllinoisblue

I’d completely forgotten we sold Clapham for 1.5million.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:36 - May 19 with 3655 viewspositivity

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:20 - May 19 by Steve_M

"The club are keen to stress they are not going into full administration.

"Under the terms of temporary administration, the existing club management will stay in place while they try to rebuild their finances."

Disingenuous to the end.

that picture, could he be more (ted and) ralph?

Poll: do you do judo and/or do you do voodoo?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:40 - May 19 with 3624 viewsjeera

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 15:55 - May 19 by footers

Hardly Munich, was it?

No one's even mentioned that piece is on my birthday.

No one cares about the right things anymore.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Login to get fewer ads

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:43 - May 19 with 3603 viewsSpruceMoose

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:40 - May 19 by jeera

Out of interest what was your mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:45 - May 19 with 3583 viewsjeera

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:43 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

Out of interest what was your mother's maiden name and the name of your first pet?

Burley.

A Guinea pig called Sheepy.

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:47 - May 19 with 3562 viewsfooters

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:40 - May 19 by jeera

Day before Valentine's, huh? So that was all your annual BJ allowance used up in the space of two days.

Ain't life cruel.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:51 - May 19 with 3526 viewsjeera

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:47 - May 19 by footers

Day before Valentine's, huh? So that was all your annual BJ allowance used up in the space of two days.

Ain't life cruel.

It's caused a lot of problems over the years.

If you're with someone then obviously it's expected that you will be together on the 14th.

Which means you should be free to go out with your mates for a beer and a curry on the birthday, right?

Apparently it doesn't work like that.

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:56 - May 19 with 3500 viewstextbackup

I’d put losing 5-1 at home to norwich as my worse day as a town fan

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 17:01 - May 19 with 3471 viewsSpruceMoose

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:51 - May 19 by jeera

It's caused a lot of problems over the years.

If you're with someone then obviously it's expected that you will be together on the 14th.

Which means you should be free to go out with your mates for a beer and a curry on the birthday, right?

Apparently it doesn't work like that.

Must have been quite the treat to spend Valentine's day listening to you backfiring vindaloo on the bog mate!

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 17:07 - May 19 with 3431 viewsBryanPlug

[content removed at owner's request]

Poll: What should the status of a turntable lid be when playing records?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 18:44 - May 19 with 3270 viewsjeera

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 17:01 - May 19 by SpruceMoose

Must have been quite the treat to spend Valentine's day listening to you backfiring vindaloo on the bog mate!

I am far too hygienic and self-conscientious for that to happen!

Besides, I have a reasonably strong constitution.

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 18:53 - May 19 with 3190 viewsmonty_radio

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 16:56 - May 19 by textbackup

I’d put losing 5-1 at home to norwich as my worse day as a town fan

For those of us old enough to have lived through it that pales into insignificance in comparison to losing 0-1 to them in April '81, and also losing out on the "treble" - and even that was not as bad as the final Saturday losing 2-1 away at Boro when we were still in with a chance of winning the league
[Post edited 19 May 2021 21:06]

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 20:37 - May 19 with 3029 viewsbluejacko

Yep thanks Sheeoy! Despite his faults I watched some bloody good football with him in charge and you cannot fault his passion for the club!
Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 21:26 - May 19 with 2871 viewsBlueBadger

As long as you ignore the relegation to the third division, the 5 yer deal for the worst manager in our history, signing Lee Bowyer, labouring to a win over AFC Wimbledon...

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 21:48 - May 19 with 2776 viewsTieDyedIn95

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 20:37 - May 19 by bluejacko

Yep thanks Sheeoy! Despite his faults I watched some bloody good football with him in charge and you cannot fault his passion for the club!

People forget that we missed out on Playoffs by a hairs breadth while this was going on, and spent the next two seasons challenging for promotion on a budget of 0. Right people behind the club then, same can't be send for Evans and the 100million spunked on us ending up as a mid-table third division team.

Football League First Division / Premier League Champions (1): 1961—62 - Runners-up (2): 1980—81, 1981—82 Football League Second Division / EFL Championship Champions (3): 1960—61, 1967—68, 1991—92 - Play-off winners (1): 1999—2000 Football League Third Division / EFL League One Champions (2): 1953—54, 1956—57 - Southern League Champions (1): 1936—37 FA Cup Winners (1): 1977—78 - Texaco Cup Winners (1): 1972—73 UEFA Cup / UEFA Europa League Winners (1): 1980—81
Poll: Would you attend a socially distanced training ground protest?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 23:22 - May 19 with 2619 viewsgainsboroughblue

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 21:26 - May 19 by BlueBadger

As long as you ignore the relegation to the third division, the 5 yer deal for the worst manager in our history, signing Lee Bowyer, labouring to a win over AFC Wimbledon...

Or labouring to a 3-0 defeat to Wimbledon.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 23:31 - May 19 with 2588 viewsitfctilidie

Worst day in our history - cheers Sheepy on 21:26 - May 19 by BlueBadger

Signing Ben Thatcher, having gangsters turning up to the training ground, anything Roy Keane, anything Paul Hurst, anything Paul Lambert
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024