Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? 11:40 - May 21 with 9939 viewstractordownsouth

I've made a quick draft of my team although that's likely to change with the matches being a few weeks away. Point system is mostly the same as FPL, with a few tweaks for bonus points and captains.

Here's the link to the website and the league code... No prizes, just the glory of winning. Will bump this thread nearer the tournament

https://gaming.uefa.com/en/uefaeuro2020fantasyfootball/overview

League code: 57KQVJTN10

Poll: Preferred Lambert replacement?
Blog: No Time to Panic Yet

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 10:14 - Jun 11 with 2945 viewsrickw

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:52 - Jun 7 by tractordownsouth

WIthout meaning to give away your teams, what is everyone thinking re. chips. I'm currently torn between Limitless in Matchday 3/Wildcard Quarter Finals and Limitless Matchday 2 /Wildcard Matchday 3

I don't really understand that, so I'm trying to get a strong team for matchday 1 and will hopefully figure out the rest as we go!!

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 11:37 - Jun 11 with 2926 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 10:14 - Jun 11 by rickw

I don't really understand that, so I'm trying to get a strong team for matchday 1 and will hopefully figure out the rest as we go!!

Wildcard is unlimited transfers

Limitless is unlimited transfers with unlimited budget, but you only get your limitless team for 1 Matchday. For example, So if you pick your Matchday 1 squad and then play Limitless in Matchday 2, you'd have a different team for Matchday 2 but then get your Matchday 1 team back afterwards.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 12:03 - Jun 11 with 2907 viewsTractorCam

I'm in, what will I win when I smash this league out the park?

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 12:40 - Jun 11 with 2900 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 12:03 - Jun 11 by TractorCam

I'm in, what will I win when I smash this league out the park?

Gareth Southgate's match worn jacket from our heroic last 16 exit.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 13:29 - Jun 11 with 2880 viewsrobdaful

I'm in, thanks
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:07 - Jun 16 with 2576 viewstractordownsouth

First round of games done... Porterrors are top of the League with an impressive 90 points, while Ipswich Reserves are currently in line for the wooden spoon after only collecting 23 points. I'm currently in 12th which I'm pleased with - I was in line for a mediocre score until Ronaldo's late show against Hungary.

Remember the deadline for Matchday 2 transfers is 2pm - I've activated my limitless chip for this week.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:11 - Jun 16 with 2571 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:07 - Jun 16 by tractordownsouth

First round of games done... Porterrors are top of the League with an impressive 90 points, while Ipswich Reserves are currently in line for the wooden spoon after only collecting 23 points. I'm currently in 12th which I'm pleased with - I was in line for a mediocre score until Ronaldo's late show against Hungary.

Remember the deadline for Matchday 2 transfers is 2pm - I've activated my limitless chip for this week.

I've just checked the overall leaderboard and 90 points is enough to put you in the top 400 out of 3 million players as it stands, so fair play Porterrors!

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:31 - Jun 16 with 2552 viewsTractorCam

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 07:07 - Jun 16 by tractordownsouth

5th at the moment, helped by captain Ronaldo and the fact I was allowed to put Mings in for Kjaer 20 minutes before our match!

What is limitless? Scared to click it in case i can't deactivate.

Login to get fewer ads

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:39 - Jun 16 with 2543 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:31 - Jun 16 by TractorCam

5th at the moment, helped by captain Ronaldo and the fact I was allowed to put Mings in for Kjaer 20 minutes before our match!

You can’t deactivate once you’ve done it so you’re right to ask! It gives you an unlimited amount of transfers and budget for one week only, but the following game week you get your old team back.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:40 - Jun 16 with 2540 viewsTractorCam

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:39 - Jun 16 by tractordownsouth

You can’t deactivate once you’ve done it so you’re right to ask! It gives you an unlimited amount of transfers and budget for one week only, but the following game week you get your old team back.

Oh ok, sounds like one to save for the final

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 09:50 - Jun 16 with 2521 viewsParsley

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:40 - Jun 16 by TractorCam

Oh ok, sounds like one to save for the final

I reckon this is a good time to use it, more goals in the group stage and teams playing against weaker opposition
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 10:20 - Jun 16 with 2510 viewsTractorCam

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 09:50 - Jun 16 by Parsley

I reckon this is a good time to use it, more goals in the group stage and teams playing against weaker opposition

But then you wouldn't be able to afford a decent side for the final, presuming it goes to 7 players a piece.

My team is fine at the moment anyway, HMS piss the league has set sail....

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 20:29 - Jun 16 with 2445 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I have Chiellini in my team and had his as captain tonight.

Just gone from goal scorer with a high chance of a clean sheet (12 points doubled to 24) to subbed off without scoring or a clean sheet (2 points only except I will sub him out and change captain to someone else for tomorrow).

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 20:48 - Jun 16 with 2439 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 20:29 - Jun 16 by Nthsuffolkblue

I have Chiellini in my team and had his as captain tonight.

Just gone from goal scorer with a high chance of a clean sheet (12 points doubled to 24) to subbed off without scoring or a clean sheet (2 points only except I will sub him out and change captain to someone else for tomorrow).

When that happened I was wondering if anyone had that - hard luck! If it makes you feel any better I transferred in Mario Fernandes last minute only for him to go off injured and miss Russia’s clean sheet points. I also had Bale in my limitless draft but went without him too. I have double Italy defence so hopefully they hold out.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 21:56 - Jun 16 with 2427 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 20:48 - Jun 16 by tractordownsouth

When that happened I was wondering if anyone had that - hard luck! If it makes you feel any better I transferred in Mario Fernandes last minute only for him to go off injured and miss Russia’s clean sheet points. I also had Bale in my limitless draft but went without him too. I have double Italy defence so hopefully they hold out.

Not consoled by others' misfortune I am afraid. It was the correct decision and it's only a bit of fun anyway. I also had double Italian defence so am glad they held out. I also have gone limitless with this round. Couldn't work out if it was best to do now or at end.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:17 - Jun 17 with 2390 viewsrickw

My D1 team was a disaster - with players not playing, players injured and even Cancelo who I missed the fact he caught Covid and was dropped from the squad!
So I used my Wildcard and with 3 Italians this day is looking better...

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 17:08 - Jun 18 with 2272 viewsMerseyBlue

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:17 - Jun 17 by rickw

My D1 team was a disaster - with players not playing, players injured and even Cancelo who I missed the fact he caught Covid and was dropped from the squad!
So I used my Wildcard and with 3 Italians this day is looking better...

I also used my wildcard after a spate of injuries put paid to MD1 for me. I transferred in some great point scorers, just a shame both of them are on my bench. I'll need a miracle to finish top half now

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 22:16 - Jun 20 with 2109 viewstractordownsouth

At the end of Matchday 2, Porterrors has been knocked down to 3rd, with Ipswich Rising and Abracadobra just ahead. The gap to myself in 4th before today's games was massive so I think the top 3 are going to be tough to catch.

As for the wooden spoon, Mile X Mafia was bottom but after today's games Rommers and his Up the Switch XI are currently leading the race for the infamous honour.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 23:43 - Jun 23 with 1856 viewstractordownsouth

Post group-stage update. Abracadobra and Porterrors are joint second on 208 points, with Ipswich Rising way out in front on 235 - currently that puts them ranked 124th out of the 3.5m managers in the game. At the other end of the table, Skopje Wanderers are now propping up the league with only 71 points.

Remember there are unlimited transfers available for the knockouts and still plenty of opportunities to play your unused wildcard/limitless chips so still all to play for.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:33 - Jun 24 with 1789 viewsStenvict

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 23:43 - Jun 23 by tractordownsouth

Post group-stage update. Abracadobra and Porterrors are joint second on 208 points, with Ipswich Rising way out in front on 235 - currently that puts them ranked 124th out of the 3.5m managers in the game. At the other end of the table, Skopje Wanderers are now propping up the league with only 71 points.

Remember there are unlimited transfers available for the knockouts and still plenty of opportunities to play your unused wildcard/limitless chips so still all to play for.

Will it be unlimited transfers before each knockout round now? I've still got my wildcard to use, but is it worthless now?

Poll: What will be announced first?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:47 - Jun 24 with 1771 viewstractordownsouth

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 14:33 - Jun 24 by Stenvict

Will it be unlimited transfers before each knockout round now? I've still got my wildcard to use, but is it worthless now?

No - this is the only round where we get unlimited. Wildcards and limitless can still be used in the knockouts.

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:53 - Jun 24 with 1769 viewsStenvict

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:47 - Jun 24 by tractordownsouth

No - this is the only round where we get unlimited. Wildcards and limitless can still be used in the knockouts.

Top banana

Poll: What will be announced first?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 20:04 - Jun 24 with 1750 viewsUppa_Towen

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 08:31 - Jun 16 by TractorCam

Any of you guys play the FPL domestic version? Tenner to enter if you want to join a Town fans league…
Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 15:38 - Jun 26 with 1649 viewsMerseyBlue

Just under an hour and a half to make those transfers. Good luck everyone, I'm paying the price for using both my lifelines early having only realised you could manually make subs after the end of each day's fixtures in MD3.

"Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Poll: Who will be the winner?

Anyone fancy doing a TWTD Euros fantasy football league? on 22:30 - Jun 26 with 1612 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Rather harsh that Donnarumma and the Italian defenders can keep a clean sheet for 112 minutes but then lose that bonus for conceding in extra time. Should be some provision to score the normal time clean sheet and then get further points for extra time.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024