Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sonny Bradley turns us down... 13:40 - May 21 with 15450 viewsportmanking

Opting to sign a new contract with Luton.

Ouch.
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:45 - May 21 with 6371 viewsCoco

shame if true but we move on. Won't wet my knickers over players I know very little about. Remember when fans were desperate fro Jackson, Nolan, Toto and Harrison to join.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:45 - May 21 with 6348 viewsSWGF

"Imminent" was never used, was it?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:46 - May 21 with 6314 viewsSpruceMoose

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:45 - May 21 by Coco

shame if true but we move on. Won't wet my knickers over players I know very little about. Remember when fans were desperate fro Jackson, Nolan, Toto and Harrison to join.

We can always play the long game anyway. We got Jeffers in the end, didn't we?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:48 - May 21 with 6253 viewsStokieBlue

Is that website any good?

A shame if true given the EADT guys seemed to think we were leading the race but I am sure there are other targets.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:48 - May 21 with 6220 viewsBlueandTruesince82

Can't blame him for not dropping down....he's settled there and now looks like he's got the contract he wanted

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:48 - May 21 with 6223 viewsElderGrizzly

Player rejects middling L1 club where the manager has thrown everyone under the bus, to stay in the Championship with a manager who trusts him and a club he knows inside out.

Why are we surprised?
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:49 - May 21 with 6202 viewsITFCBlues

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:48 - May 21 by StokieBlue

A shame if true given the EADT guys seemed to think we were leading the race but I am sure there are other targets.

SB

Even Phil said couple of days ago that the deal was as good as done.

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:49 - May 21 with 6187 viewsSpruceMoose

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:48 - May 21 by StokieBlue

SB

Wouldn't seem to be too shocking to me to hear about a 29 year old player turning down a League One club to sign for a Championship side anyway.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 13:49]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Login to get fewer ads

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:51 - May 21 with 6090 viewsStokieBlue

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:49 - May 21 by SpruceMoose

Wouldn't seem to be too shocking to me to hear about a 29 year old player turning down a League One club to sign for a Championship side anyway.
[Post edited 21 May 2021 13:49]

Indeed, although depends on the contract. Sounded like we were offering more and Luton aren't likely to get promoted so depends if he wants higher standard (for 1 season hopefully) or more money.

I think people just desperate for some signings and some good news. I guess the worry is that we basically don't have a team at the moment and if we can't attract who Cook wants we are screwed.

SB
[Post edited 21 May 2021 13:54]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:52 - May 21 with 6065 viewsChurchman

Not really. Luton have just had a good season in the league above us and he was a part of that. We are established mid table League 1. Why would he want to take a step down?

I’d add that if he doesn’t want to come to this club for whatever reason, move on. We should only entertain people that want to be here.
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:56 - May 21 with 5929 viewsabracaDOBRA_

It wasn't long ago everyone was dismissing the source footyinsider. Lets wait to see what Phil and Stuart Watson say
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:56 - May 21 with 5929 viewsArnieM

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:52 - May 21 by Churchman

Not really. Luton have just had a good season in the league above us and he was a part of that. We are established mid table League 1. Why would he want to take a step down?

I’d add that if he doesn’t want to come to this club for whatever reason, move on. We should only entertain people that want to be here.

It’s simply about us being in league one. Had we been championship, he’d have been here like a shot I suspect .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:58 - May 21 with 5860 viewsMB26

They've just seen Pearson leave to Huddersfield so I guess that opened to door to offer him improved terms.
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:04 - May 21 with 5653 viewsBLUEBEAT

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:49 - May 21 by ITFCBlues

Ban

Poll: W or W

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:04 - May 21 with 5654 viewsBlueNomad

Spot on. There has been so much talk about the "comfy" feeling at Ipswich that I am interested in people's desire to be here. If they don't want to be then I'm not interested, no matter how good they might otherwise be.
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:05 - May 21 with 5626 viewsSitfcB

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 13:49 - May 21 by ITFCBlues

Yeah, apart from the most important part, the paper being signed!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:08 - May 21 with 5511 viewsOriginalMarkyP

I hear Plymouth have got a decent centre back.

He was player of the year at his previous club. Great allrounder.

Poll: After our 7 goal thrashing of Needham should we?
Blog: Sounds Better in a Song

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:10 - May 21 with 5469 viewsabracaDOBRA_

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:05 - May 21 by SitfcB

Yeah, apart from the most important part, the paper being signed!

He was on holiday which meant couldn't actually sign, maybe if he wasn't it could've been all done and dusted and pen put to paper before he changed his mind
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:12 - May 21 with 5406 viewsJ2BLUE

We need to drop this established league one thing. While it's true we've now been down here three seasons it's not like nothing has changed. We literally have a new owner, new manager, new coaches and will have 75%+ new playing squad.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:13 - May 21 with 5389 viewsFreddy

Rhodes was also offered a 3 year contract and rejected it
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:17 - May 21 with 5277 viewsBlueNomad

It is 21 May. Clearly time to start panicking.
Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:22 - May 21 with 5166 viewsjayessess

bit of a reality check. Here's hoping we haven't put all our eggs in the "lots of established Championship players will want to come and play in League One for us" basket.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Luke Chambers is available. (n/t) on 14:26 - May 21 with 5100 viewsBloots

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:26 - May 21 with 5097 viewsJ2BLUE

Sonny Bradley turns us down... on 14:22 - May 21 by jayessess

bit of a reality check. Here's hoping we haven't put all our eggs in the "lots of established Championship players will want to come and play in League One for us" basket.

Agree, just posted similar.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Luke Chambers is available. (n/t) on 14:28 - May 21 with 5079 viewsKieran_Knows

Luke Chambers is available. (n/t) on 14:26 - May 21 by Bloots

No bother, Toto is still here....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024