Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone 11:18 - May 23 with 2197 viewsbluesym

according to the player himself...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-transfer-news/guy-melamed-

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:21 - May 23 with 2150 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Source?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:33 - May 23 with 1998 viewsBlueandTruesince82

7 in 23 in Scotland for a club that a had a decent season......? Not convinced myself.

Poll: Will Phil ever confirm we are actually close on a signing ever again

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:35 - May 23 with 1979 viewschrismakin

Lol. If ever there was a showing an Agent at work it's that piece.

From trying to bridge gaps in negotiations with current club to openly discussing interests from other clubs etc.

Stat wise looks a solid player. But know nothing of him other than that

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:38 - May 23 with 1949 viewspointofblue

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:33 - May 23 by BlueandTruesince82

7 in 23 in Scotland for a club that a had a decent season......? Not convinced myself.

To be fair, it’s seven in fifteen starts which doesn’t sound quite so bad - his other eight appearances were from the bench. Not really a game changer, seemingly!

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:40 - May 23 with 1925 viewsTrumptonBlue

He might have been reading TWTD a couple of months ago.

Town Among Clubs Linked With St Johnstone Striker 23rd Mar 2021 09:43
Town are reported to be one of a number of League One clubs eyeing St Johnstone frontman Guy Melamed. 35

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:48 - May 23 with 1849 viewsPhilTWTD

The headline isn't consistent with the story, is it? Doesn't mention which clubs are interested unless I'm missing something.
We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:52 - May 23 with 1806 viewspointofblue

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:48 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

The headline isn't consistent with the story, is it? Doesn't mention which clubs are interested unless I'm missing something.

The article itself says us and Sunderland are interested but not in quote marks from Melamed himself.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:53 - May 23 with 1790 viewsWeWereZombies

Would have thought he was out of our league (sic) although I was surprised that Callum Davidson didn't field him or bring him on as a sub in the Cup Final yesterday. With St. Johnstone looking to close out the game I would have thought he would have been ideal to set up or score a second goal against a Hibernian side chasing the game. So perhaps there is a gap in Melamed's playing style that had a danger of allowing possession to pass to the opposition in his eagerness to impress?

Also Melamed has not played a full season in the Scottish Premiership yet, would have thought his cachet will be improved if he can show consistency as part of a side that can challenge for third, or even runner up place, next season.

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Login to get fewer ads

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:58 - May 23 with 1739 viewsLankHenners

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:48 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

It says he confirmed there was interest but doesn't make it clear whether he's just confirming it generally or specifically Sunderland and Town which the article mentions.

Possible the clubs were put to him in a question and he just brushed it off with the generic 'its nice to have interest' answer that all players give to that line of questioning.

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.
Poll: What is Celina's problem?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:21 - May 23 with 1580 viewsmonty_radio

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:40 - May 23 by TrumptonBlue

He might have been reading TWTD a couple of months ago.

Town Among Clubs Linked With St Johnstone Striker 23rd Mar 2021 09:43
Town are reported to be one of a number of League One clubs eyeing St Johnstone frontman Guy Melamed. 35

His movement in the box is very good

Blog: Too Many Suspects? – A Swede Ramble

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:21 - May 23 with 1574 viewsSomethingBlue

He hasn't said that.

Blog: The Way Back From Here Will Be Long, But There is a Way

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:38 - May 23 with 1452 viewssouthnorfolkblue

According to the players agent....

Poll: On 14th April 2020, will we be

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:40 - May 23 with 1433 viewsPhilTWTD

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 11:52 - May 23 by pointofblue

The article itself says us and Sunderland are interested but not in quote marks from Melamed himself.

Indeed, there has been speculation about us and Sunderland (and Portsmouth) but he doesn't say that their the clubs. Unless he was specifically asked about the clubs that's not a great piece of journalism.

I've followed it up but just said he's aware of interest which seems nearer to what he actually said.

This post has been edited by an administrator
We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:48 - May 23 with 1379 viewsMrTown

We were reported to be keeping tabs on him back in March.

Can’t see this one happening now. Agent doing his job.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:52 - May 23 with 1344 viewsMullet

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:40 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

Indeed, there has been speculation about us and Sunderland (and Portsmouth) but he doesn't say that their the clubs. Unless he was specifically asked about the clubs that's not a great piece of journalism.

I've followed it up but just said he's aware of interest which seems nearer to what he actually said.

This post has been edited by an administrator

So he’s imminent then?

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:55 - May 23 with 1315 viewschrismakin

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:48 - May 23 by MrTown

We were reported to be keeping tabs on him back in March.

Can’t see this one happening now. Agent doing his job.

If we were really interested youd imagine we would have offered a pre contract as based in scotland we could have signed him any point since jan. The lack of noise on it I think suggests its nothing more than as you say agent push.

Never be afraid to share your thoughts.
Poll: As TWTD polls influence Ashton.. what should he have for breakfast tomorrow?
Blog: We Need to Go Back to the Past to Go Forwards

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 13:18 - May 23 with 1219 viewsPhilTWTD

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 12:52 - May 23 by Mullet

So he’s imminent then?

Obviously!
We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 14:05 - May 23 with 1081 viewsMullet

We are interested in Guy Melamed,striker from St.Johnstone on 13:18 - May 23 by PhilTWTD

Obviously!

I’m glad we got back to the correct use of twtd taxonomy innit

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024