Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pep in tears talking about Sergio 19:04 - May 23 with 1556 viewsSwailsey

I know they have all the millions etc etc etc.

But watching the Man City celebrations, all the back room staff on the pitch (including Richard Wright!) and how much it means to them, there’s just something I find so likeable about him, the club and the ethos they have.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:07 - May 23 with 1509 viewsJ2BLUE

It's an odd one. He's never seemed totally sold on him despite Aguero being class.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:09 - May 23 with 1506 viewsfooters

Can anyone explain to someone pretty disinterested in the Prem why Citeh are selling him? A 20+ goal a year striker and hardly over the hill. Is it just to make room for an inbound Kane?

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:14 - May 23 with 1454 viewsbluelagos

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:09 - May 23 by footers

Can anyone explain to someone pretty disinterested in the Prem why Citeh are selling him? A 20+ goal a year striker and hardly over the hill. Is it just to make room for an inbound Kane?

His contract is up so technically not selling him.

Answering your point, I think it is partly age and partly a change of style to either one or no (false 9) strikers. And with Sterling, Jesus and an inform Marhez, plus De Bruyne and Foden, he is basically surplus to requirements as good as he still is.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:19 - May 23 with 1401 viewsBarcaBlue

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:14 - May 23 by bluelagos

Answering your point, I think it is partly age and partly a change of style to either one or no (false 9) strikers. And with Sterling, Jesus and an inform Marhez, plus De Bruyne and Foden, he is basically surplus to requirements as good as he still is.

I think his move to Barça to team up with his mate Lionel was rumoured to have been sorted out quite a while ago. Problem is Messi is rumoured to be leaving so maybe the feeling isn't mutual.
Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:43 - May 23 with 1290 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Also may well be as much down to Aguero as City.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:48 - May 23 with 1274 viewsbluelagos

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:43 - May 23 by Marshalls_Mullet

Also may well be as much down to Aguero as City.

He has defo fell down the pecking order. I dont think he'll even make the bench for next weeks CL final. That won't sit well with him (understandably too).

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:51 - May 23 with 1247 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:48 - May 23 by bluelagos

He has defo fell down the pecking order. I dont think he'll even make the bench for next weeks CL final. That won't sit well with him (understandably too).

Think the main issue has been injury this season.

Pep will do what he has to do.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:51 - May 23 with 1247 viewsJ2BLUE

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:48 - May 23 by bluelagos

European games give you about 12 substitutes and 5 subs per game don't they? I'd be surprised if he's not on the bench.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Login to get fewer ads

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 21:35 - May 23 with 1008 viewsIllinoisblue

I guess if you ignore all their financial cheating then they could be considered a likable club.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 09:23 - May 24 with 612 viewsBlueBlood90

Bizarre to say the least considering he'd rather have Gabriel Jesus running around like a lost puppy instead of playing Aguero during most of his tenure.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 09:32 - May 24 with 584 viewschicoazul

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 19:09 - May 23 by footers

Strong rumour he is coming to a league one club with new investments mate.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 09:34 - May 24 with 577 viewsfooters

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 09:32 - May 24 by chicoazul

Strong rumour he is coming to a league one club with new investments mate.

Are you talking about Aguero or Kane now? Both could probably do a job here.

Although maybe not if our service is like last season's.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Pep in tears talking about Sergio on 09:47 - May 24 with 537 viewsSimonds92

I believe they think Ferran Torres can play that role. Wouldn't be surprised to see them bring in an established striker though. Jesus is not good enough to be anything more than a bit part player imo.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024